Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

2 hours ago, SamA27 said:

I know, I know, when this video came out it went viral and everyone was laughing at us. However since then, pretty much once a week I have this tune in my head. If we could make a song from this tune would be so good!

That will literally tip some fans over the edge lol

• Haha 2

On 02/11/2023 at 22:35, DannyBray31 said:

Me and a few lads got this one started at the away pub on Saturday for our new Ghanaian starboy 🇬🇭 

Voulez-Vous -ABBA

Fatawuuuuu (aha) 

Running down the wing (aha) 

Our Ghanian King (aha) 

Leicesters going straight back uppppp 🦊

From a group of about 12 of us at Bellushi’s pub at QPR to 3,000 at Birmingham it’s alive 🇬🇭🦊

‘Our Ghanaian king’ has changed to ‘hear the Leicester sing’ and aha has changed to ‘Abdul’ 

Love it and what a player! 🦊

Edited by DannyBray31
  • Like 1

Lots of people unsure as to words of some songs which obviously doesn't help getting them involved.  Could the admins possibly create a permanent  'song sheet' thread.  Once songs have been discussed, modified and created in this current thread (and perhaps had a successful airing at a match) then the lyrics could be moved across to the song sheet thread.  That way the songs just exist in their own right without loads of inane chat to wade through..

Probably already been tried.

Edited by Batfink77
  • Like 2