Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc278

Chelsea (H) - EFL Cup = Tuesday 20th Sep

5 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I assumed it was as simple as that. You never know with our ticket office. Does this mean i have to join the big queue outside or go into the store itself?

You'll have to go into the store. Best bet is getting there a bit earlier, saves you queuing up as quite a few people will be buying tickets at the game.

On 17 September 2016 at 10:49, urban.spaceman said:

Just popped down and got one, only £12 in SK1 is brilliant. Looked like there were plenty left so doubt this will be a sell-out. The website says you have to be a City Fox member but the girl just asked if I had any purchasing history ever then found me on the database. 

Can't wait for Tuesday now!

Same I got tickets for me the Mrs and my Leicester mad daughter (6 yrs) come on you foxes

12 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Although they sold well today I really think this should put to be the expansion argument. If we can't sell out vs Chelsea with tickets £15 max then why should be expand to near enough 40k??

Its a cup match, its on tv and we'll probably put out a gash team. 

Thats why it hasnt sold out yet.

7 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Don't care, it's against Chelsea in a competitive game at ridiculously cheap prices

Exactly. 240K at the parade in May yet we've still not sold out for tonight. People can't ever moan again about not being able to buy tickets after this.

8 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Although they sold well today I really think this should put to be the expansion argument. If we can't sell out vs Chelsea with tickets £15 max then why should be expand to near enough 40k??

Agree, i am sure when we play Man City, Man Utd etc etc we could fill the stadium twice yet on other matches or matches against the big teams when people fear it wont be their first team, we can't sell out.

That makes me question how many of the fans who want to attend vs the big clubs are there to actually see Leicester rather than the likes of Rooney etc etc.

I don't think the real fans and the clubs money should be spent expanding the stadium to accommodate people who are not even there to see the home team.

If we go through the champions league group stage and draw Real Madrid....i am sure tickets will soon sell out! ...enough said..

9 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

It's not just us either,man city don't sell out every game,yet have expanded,Barcelona don't sell out every game,does that mean they should build a smaller stadium,it's supply and demand,had it not been on sky demand would be higher,they'll still be 23000 plus there tonight 

Thing is also I know at least 5/6 Chelsea supporters who have tickets in our home end because it made general sale?? Is that how we want it to be every game if we made an expansion? I'd rather have 30k through and through Leicester fans there than 30k and a bunch of tourists and supporters of other clubs scattered around the ground

8 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Thing is also I know at least 5/6 Chelsea supporters who have tickets in our home end because it made general sale?? Is that how we want it to be every game if we made an expansion? I'd rather have 30k through and through Leicester fans there than 30k and a bunch of tourists and supporters of other clubs scattered around the ground

Agree, Barcelona and Manchester City will always play in the top european tournaments and there will always be a world wide fan base and i would say a large percentage of people at Barcelona games are not actually Barcelona fans but are instead tourists wanting to experience the stadium.

Whilst i think its great tourists will want to see Leicester, i would hate for the money spent on accomodating them to have come from real fans pockets.

Once the hype from winning the PL goes and once CL football is gone, it will be back to the real fans and i can't see that being 40k plus each week.

6 minutes ago, Alex_LCFC said:

Hiw much are tickets for this?? 

Ticket Prices

Season Ticket Holders
Adults: £10 to £20
Seniors (Over 65s): £8 to £15
Under 22s: £8 to £15
Under 18s: £5 to £15
Under 12s: £3 to £15

Non-Season Ticket Holders
Adults: £12 to £25
Seniors (Over 65s): £10 to £20
Under 22s: £10 to £20
Under 18s: £8 to £20
Under 12s: £5 to £20

We have Forest tonight playing Arsenal tonite to a sold out ground , I know that is a 

novelty and we are on the box but if the champions of England play against a quality

premier club and there are over 5,000 empty seats then talk of expanding the ground

is a joke.

We have to face reality and accept it is a mid table premier club at best and will never

challenge the so called big clubs when it comes to attendances

8 minutes ago, Winsum said:

We have Forest tonight playing Arsenal tonite to a sold out ground , I know that is a 

novelty and we are on the box but if the champions of England play against a quality

premier club and there are over 5,000 empty seats then talk of expanding the ground

is a joke.

We have to face reality and accept it is a mid table premier club at best and will never

challenge the so called big clubs when it comes to attendances

Maybe they're saving their money for the other times we're playing Chelsea? Not like Forest will be playing Arsenal regularly for decades the way they're going

Well it's very quickly looking like a 30k game if you look on LCFC Direct now.... could be carnage at ticket collection.... perhaps the club have just made it look a sell out as they can't cope with anymore demand/processing for collections tonight

8 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

It's the people that say "I really want to watch Leicester down the KP but I can't ever get tickets" that  should try to be there tonight. Around £10 a ticket and it's on general sale. So tonight's the perfect opportunity. 

See Sols reply above, it ain't that easy for some of us

13 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

See Sols reply above, it ain't that easy for some of us

I mean people that have never been to a game before because they can't get tickets. I didn't mean people like you, I know you get to as many games as you can. A lot in fact considering how far it is :)

Archived