Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Bournemouth Away 13th December

Guest seanfox778
6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Manor Road is decent, far enough away from Boscombe that your car won't be on bricks when you get back and about a 15 minute walk to the ground. Free after 5pm. 

Thanks a lot mate, I'll give that a try.

6 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Thanks a lot mate, I'll give that a try.

No worries. I'm sure there are places you can get closer but there are a few dodgy areas in and around Boscombe high street that I wouldn't fancy parking on. If you don't mind paying a couple of quid there's a massive multi storey at the Sovereign Shopping centre :)

Guest seanfox778
14 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

No worries. I'm sure there are places you can get closer but there are a few dodgy areas in and around Boscombe high street that I wouldn't fancy parking on. If you don't mind paying a couple of quid there's a massive multi storey at the Sovereign Shopping centre :)

Turns out I'm a complete muppet, I'm working in Malaysia at the minute so I messaged my brother to buy us two tickets because my calander said the game was on the Wednesday (forgot about the time difference affecting it). My flight doesn't land in Heathrow until Tuesday night so I've had a bit of a mare haha. Thanks for your advice though.

On 09/12/2016 at 15:06, FredFox said:

Two adults and one u21 unexpectedly available.  Would split them. Could meet before the Man C game.  Thanks

Still got these if anyone interested. Seated together.  Offers? Face value or less.  Could meet up at convenient place.  thanks 

Archived