Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcrinaldi

WWE

Hollywood Rock is gonna be great I think, looking likely that it'll be Rock & Roman vs Cody & Seth? I don't know if Seth will be ready to go come Mania if not and if tag is the way they go who's Cody partner? I'm thinking Randy or Jey? People think Austin cause of Rock personally I can't see it.

1 hour ago, sharpylcfc said:

Hollywood Rock is gonna be great I think, looking likely that it'll be Rock & Roman vs Cody & Seth? I don't know if Seth will be ready to go come Mania if not and if tag is the way they go who's Cody partner? I'm thinking Randy or Jey? People think Austin cause of Rock personally I can't see it.

I think Seth will be ready. Pretty sure he’d have dropped the title if not. A tag would take a lot of the physical pressure off of him too (and Dwayne). 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Libertine said:

This clearly wasn’t the original plan but I am pumped for Hollywood Heel Rock in 2024. lol Mania season should be awesome.

Tbf I honestly think it was always going to be Cody Reigns, it felt very much like they were trying to make Cody Daniel Bryan. I don’t think a rock heel turn was ever in the plan though so it’s pretty mad 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What was the weather last night, 8 - 10c?

The main event aside, I thought the storyline was poor. My daughter doesn’t like Rhodes as all though. It all feels fairly forced if that makes sense. 

2 hours ago, Libertine said:

Absolutely, more than made up for Night 1. Avengers Endgame level chaos in the main event lol

Of only there was the glass smashing … but can’t complain with the dead man really. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, casablancas said:

Of only there was the glass smashing … but can’t complain with the dead man really. 

Yeah not disappointed but felt it had to be Stone Cold! The Rock is THE best seller of that stunner