Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcrinaldi

WWE

2 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I'm quite a big wrestling fan, but the current WWE shows are so boring and has been for years - I just resort to watching old shows from the late 90s and early 2000s. TNA was good for a while but not worth watching either for a number of years now. 

It’s not as bad as it was a few years ago there are some genuine talented wrestlers now we have aew coming soon which might be worth watching as Jericho has now signed up with them 

On 23/01/2019 at 07:47, dobbylcfc said:

The Royal Rumble this weekend anyone watching it??? Who’s going to win it my pick would be Drew McIntyre but also think Cena could win because they’ll probably want a main event of Cena vs Brock Lesnar at wrestlemania 

I would love to see someone quite left-field win it, but it certainly seems like it's between Rollins, McIntyre and Strowman. Which is okay, just a bit boring.

Would love to see Riddle or Velveteen Dream come straight up and win it, but I highly, highly doubt it.

After watching Takeover last night though, I am dieing for Johnny Gargano to come up to the main roster, as a babyface. But probably wont be until after Mania and they have settled the Ciampa story-line. Also can't wait for the coolest stable since NWO come up, Undisputed Era, love them.

• Like 1

Took me two bloody evenings to watch this, as I only watch this, WM and the night after WM now I forget how long their PPVs have become!

Agree with above, though both winners were annoyingly predictable as soon as Becky was put in and Seth got injured.

Any reason why the crowd did not give two shits about the Bryan-Styles match? Could've heard a pin drop, I felt.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/01/2019 at 15:53, dobbylcfc said:

It’s not as bad as it was a few years ago there are some genuine talented wrestlers now we have aew coming soon which might be worth watching as Jericho has now signed up with them 

:teehee:lol

In all seriousness though, i truly wanna see how AEW content will turn out to be and i wish it will live up to its hype and expectations!

bc297da2415bbec0eccdbcb7015653bf.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Supposedly there's a list of 45 wrestlers from the british scene alone who have either sexually assaulted or been diddling kids. 

I might be massively missing the mark here, but most of the tweets I’ve read on the trending Twitter hashtag are about wrestlers asking girls to come back to the hotel room with him - not sure I understand the outrage. 

Not seen the tweets about diddling kids to be fair. 

17 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

I might be massively missing the mark here, but most of the tweets I’ve read on the trending Twitter hashtag are about wrestlers asking girls to come back to the hotel room with him - not sure I understand the outrage. 

Not seen the tweets about diddling kids to be fair. 

That's the issue, there's a few reports of just inappropriate behaviour being mixed in with legitimate pedo moves and rape accusations 

the best complied list of accusations ive found so far

Edited by The Horse's Mouth

Last Ride has been a great watch. Absolutely love the Deadman.

In terms of the rumours & allegations, Riddle has gone on the offensive with a lawsuit (rightly so IF he’s to be believed).

Jack Gallagher has been released from his WWE contract amid rumour and accusations. 

David Starr could be in serious trouble.

Jim Cucknette is now finished in the Wrestling business. The screenshots and pictures are damning.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...