Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcrinaldi

WWE

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HybridFox said:

The Vince McMahon stuff is pretty horrendous to read. It doesn't look good at all and massive repercussions for the organisation 

I saw the parent company of UFC / WWE didn’t exactly go out of the way to protect him either. 

I’m guessing he’ll be removed from his position shortly.

I think it just follows up on the “hush money” saga that previously plagued them. 

What’s going on with him looking like Dick Van Dyke as well? 

• Like 1

On 26/01/2024 at 15:52, Sly said:

I saw the parent company of UFC / WWE didn’t exactly go out of the way to protect him either. 

I’m guessing he’ll be removed from his position shortly.

I think it just follows up on the “hush money” saga that previously plagued them. 

What’s going on with him looking like Dick Van Dyke as well? 

He’s shining to look the part. He’s in deep deep shit, apparently this is the tip of the rotten 💩💁🏽‍♀️

34 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Predictions? Can't see past Punk really.

I just feel it'll be too predictable. Although Punk doesn't put too many people over. Most are saying it'll be either him or Cody Rhodes.

But I'm gonna go for a surprise :teehee:

Just now, Libertine said:

Cody then! Looks like no Rock v Roman this year. The right Rumble winner IMO in the end. The crowd wanted it, enjoyed Punk playing it up a bit heelish towards the end.

I love that they’ve teased so many other possible stories that we all forgot this was the obvious outcome since last year 😂

2 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

I love that they’ve teased so many other possible stories that we all forgot this was the obvious outcome since last year 😂

Absolutely. lol  It really did feel like with Dwayne returning though that Cody's (probable) victory was gonna get delayed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Holy shit ngl I ain’t watched the product in ages but they’re getting it so right here 

This clearly wasn’t the original plan but I am pumped for Hollywood Heel Rock in 2024. lol Mania season should be awesome.