Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

3 hours ago, Korean League gifs said:

I'm a AC Milan fan...i hope/think Bonaventura won't go anywhere. 

Anyway...what do you need in midfield?

If a playmaker, then i would suggest Lucas Biglia from Lazio (you will need to spend a lot of money though). If a box to box midfielder i would say Bazoer (Tolisso and Kessiè are harder to get)

As a defensive midfielder i'have been impressed by Ascacibar, who is just 19 and being a key player for Estudiantes. He's strong, quick...tackles very well and very agressive. Should be a guy to keep an eye on. 

Cheers for the info, all AC Milan fans seem to love Bonaventura! You need to pay him more money ASAP

Ross Barkley looks like he needs a change of scenery, worked wonders for Albrighton and Simpson. Played as a CAM, in a three man midfield with plenty of defensive cover, could be interesting. Would pull defenders away from Mahrez who's getting marked out of games.

21 minutes ago, rmahrez said:

Nicklas Sule

Michael Keane

Wilfried Ndidi

Need tot take advantage of the CL and build for the future with quality in the spine of the team.

If we're mid table then I think we can get Keane as we can guarantee him first team football with a solid platform for him to be able to improve.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Sigurdsson would be a great signing and one we would stand a chance with.

Second one i would like is Bertrand from Soton. Simpson makes my bum twitch.

Funny how opinions can differ. I don't think we stand a chance of signing either of those players. 

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Betrand just signed a new contract and I doubt Swansea would sell sig in Jan, maybe the summer but I'm not sure.

Exactly this. Also if we're being honest, are we a more attractive proposition than Southampton? I'm certainly not convinced. 

8 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Funny how opinions can differ. I don't think we stand a chance of signing either of those players. 

Potentially struggle to sign either i guess but realistic players i would like to see. Sigurdsson would be great.

38 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Is Sulle comfortable on the ball? Is he a ball playing centre half? Or is he like Huth and Morgan?

I'd say quite similar to Huth and Morgan in that he's extremely strong and good in the air. He's also extremely quick though and in his early 20's.

12 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

There's not a chance in hell they will get Van Dijk. Van Dijk is probably the most complete centre half in the premier at the moment.

100% agree if he doesn't end up at a title challenging team by choosing some1 like Everton he's mental, easily the best CB in the league

Hmmm such a difficult choice. We have bought players that have taken to the games, but also players that haven't. 

I can see a CM coming in as a third choice between after Amartey and Drinkwater. At the end of the day we can't continue to just buy a new player when another takes a while to get into the game. Look at De Gea. He was awful for Manchester united in the beginning and now a world class keeper. There is obviously something in Amartey that Ranieri likes.

I can also see a CB coming in to refresh Huth or Morgan with all the game time they continue to play. I'm not sure the transfer window will be that busy. 2 players Max (unless any of ours leave then we will replace)

We certainly need a couple I think. CB is a must as is a CM.

I agree with the Amartey comment - The fact that he has been brilliant in some games shows that he is capable. He just needs to be more consistent.

Remember, Danny Drinkwater wasn't that great when he was 21 and look at Vardy. The guy is only 21.

Archived