Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

23 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

The guys confidence has been shot to peices, been blamed for poor Arsenal performances and was booed off recently. He's now playing with fear, not sure that would help us. Decent last season though.

Yeah man that's why I said he's not had the best of starts, the expectation at Arsenal is very different though and their fans a completely special breed of turd. He's still a very competent top flight full back.

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah man that's why I said he's not had the best of starts, the expectation at Arsenal is very different though and their fans a completely special breed of turd. He's still a very competent top flight full back.

They definitely are a special breed, although it seems some of ours have been crossbreeding with them recently :P

17 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

How has Chambers been doing at Boro?

17 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Jose Fonte? Southampton not offering a new contract.

Great defender and lethal from set pieces. He is coming towards the end of his career though with turning 33 this month. Also, similar to Huth and Morgan in his style of play, although would still offer a greater ability to play out from the back rather than a Huth hoof! Would be a short-term fix, rather than a decent long-term investment. I think if Morgan and Huth can show over the Christmas period they can perform well enough to get through this season, then we should be looking to sign CB's under 30, looking towards next season and after.  Would be a decent enough signing though if Huth and Morgan continue this terrible form.

50 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Nobody has noticed that it's all gone downhill since he left..

Reading fans absolutely rave about Moore, missed out on Saturday and they lost 5-0, with all of them saying their defence just fell apart without him.

Personally never rated him so wouldn't be keen myself

We had a scout at Lyon vs Seville last night. Reckon they watched Tolisso of Lyon. Box to box midfielder, he would cost £25m+, on €45k a week ATM. 

Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Juve also keen. No chance then!

37 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Mathias Jorgensen(Zanka) in the who scored champions league team of the group stage.

Good spot, plenty of mentions here and we wouldn't get taken to the cleaners on price.

Nice work from Schmeichel too.

image.jpeg

12 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Good spot, plenty of mentions here and we wouldn't get taken to the cleaners on price.

Nice work from Schmeichel too.

image.jpeg

He reads the game so well and is very good on the ball, also very tall (6ft 3). He's exactly what we need in a defence, a ball playing centre half who can be an option in possesion. Likened to Van Dijk in his playing style.

I'm a AC Milan fan...i hope/think Bonaventura won't go anywhere. 

Anyway...what do you need in midfield?

If a playmaker, then i would suggest Lucas Biglia from Lazio (you will need to spend a lot of money though). If a box to box midfielder i would say Bazoer (Tolisso and Kessiè are harder to get)

As a defensive midfielder i'have been impressed by Ascacibar, who is just 19 and being a key player for Estudiantes. He's strong, quick...tackles very well and very agressive. Should be a guy to keep an eye on. 

Archived