Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

I just want a team that can pass the ball about freely.

Substance over style every time, but when neither the substance nor the style is there then it really is miserable.

I'd like to finish next Summer (it' will take time) with a side like this.

GK - Kasper Schmeichel

RB - Mario Gaspar

CB - Inigo Martinez

CB - Luis Hernandez

LB - Christian Fuchs

CM - Danny Drinkwater

CM - Adrien Silva

CAM - Josep Ilicic

RW - Riyad Mahrez

LW - Demarai Gray / Ahmed Musa

ST - Islam Slimani

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Think he's still on Forest's books but has been injured for the past God knows how many years!!.. 

.....Let's get him in! 

Still do a better job than King, even though he can't play and doesn't play in midfield. 

13 hours ago, Tuna said:

Jon Flanagan, Fabien Delph, Morgan Schneiderlin, Loftus-Cheek on loan, Shane Long, Kurt Zouma on loan.

I would say no to Flanagan, the rest ain't bad shouts. We can only have 1 player from the same club on loan though I think? So only 1 of Loftus-Cheek/Zouma. I'm not 100% sure on the rules.

Mikel,loftus cheek,chalobah. Would all be good. Just wonder why we didn't try and do a deal when kante went to there employers. The amount of players Chelsea have, surely we could of unearthed a gem. Remember that guy muzzy izzett. We all said who!! When he first arrived.

Archived