Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ulloa

Said this yesterday, Ranieri keeps saying Ulloa is injured or not fit, one of the two.

But i'm calling bullshit I think he's just put him on the naughty step till the end of the season, which not the way to handle the situation!

Lol, Ulloa ain't the solution. Never was. Saw him last year in a team that was walking on the water and he was average. Now with this team, and people expect him to be a game changer? Talk about clutching at straws.

Ulloa may not be the world's greatest player, but he keeps fighting gives his all in every match and that's just what we need at the moment. I doubt he has been treated fairly really, although he must understand that we couldn’t sell to a relegation rival

3 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Anyone think his thigh injury is genuine? Or just masking that he doesn't wanna play for us.

Might be reading too much into it but seems rather suspicious

I don't think he will ever play again and he's definitely gone in the summer. Too much bad blood. The club blocking his transfer wasn't great for him.

14 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Anyone think his thigh injury is genuine? Or just masking that he doesn't wanna play for us.

Might be reading too much into it but seems rather suspicious

The thing is, I think he does want to play for us, ok he came out with that statement I won't play for LCFC again but that was trying to force a move through because all he wants to do is play, that's not happening here.

However I do question how genuine this 'injury' is. I think the club/Ranieri might have put him on the naughty step.

I said it yesterday, the 'first' team isn't playing for Ranieri (I don't know why, I cannot come up with a reason for that) but now after yesterday I don't think the 'second' team is either because of the way Ranieri has gone about his selection policy, when they've played and played well it's not been followed up by rewarding them with a place in the 'first' team so now imo he's lost them too, this is all Ranieri's making.

The blame is 100% with the players but Ranieri has not helped the situation and made it worse.

I don't understand how stubborn you have to be with the current state of our strike force to not want Ulloa back. Musa and Okazaki couldn't even get it done against a league one club. We've scored 1 league goal in the last 2 months. If we don't score against Liverpool that will become 0 league goals in 2 months.

On 12 February 2017 at 20:41, sm1 said:

Given our only tactic is to smash the ball as high as possible he can be useful. Certainly more so then 5''7 Musa and Okazaki

Was thinking this the other day during the Swansea game. I wouldn't fancy Musa against Arnold from Different Strokes, never mind an average sized PL centre half!

4 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Let him rot after his outburst. Quite prepared to sign a lucrative contract when things are going well  but spits his dummy out when not

When he's watching things not go well, players getting picked week in week out no matter how bad they are and he's not getting a chance....I can understand him spitting his dummy out.

If it was a case of he was prepared to sign a lucrative contract when things are going well, what does it matter if he's sat on the bench, earning that money for doing nothing? It's not a case of he wants to leave because things aren't going well, he just wants to play.

He was prepared to leave to take a paycut in January. Besides he hasn't been given a new lucrative contract has he?!

Archived