Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Man City (A) 12.30pm - Sat 13 May

Manchester City vs Leicester City
Premier League

Saturday 13 May 2017
Kick-off: 12:30pm

Stadium: Etihad Stadium

Allocation: 3,013

Wheelchair Spaces - 12 Spaces

Ticket Prices

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over 65s) - £20
Under 22s - £20
Under 16s - £15

Supporter with Disability Prices

Adults - £20
Seniors (Over 65s) - £20
Under 22s - £20
Under 16s - £15.

On Sale Dates

Monday 24 April - Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points
Tuesday 25 April - Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points
Wednesday 26 April - Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points
Thursday 27 April - Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points
Friday 28 April - Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points
Monday 1 May - ALL Season Ticket Holders

Should any tickets remain, further dates will be released.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 7:30am.

Coaches spaces are priced at £18 each

12 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Full 3,000 allocation and on TV with an early Saturday kick off, surely this makes members?

I wouldn't be so sure. It's still a Saturday and our last away of the season. Also, the only positive about being knocked out the CL is that I feel about £300 better off a month and sure others do too.

Going to make the most of WBA and this (can't do Arsenal).

12 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Looking for just 1 ticket if someone is able to help me out please?

Otherwise I'll be hoping they make silver members!

This is my local game, I only live 1 mile from the etihad.

Went to Silver (and possibly beyond) last season.. I live in Chorlton so Old Trafford is my home ground. Have met up with a few other Manc Foxes for games at pub if you fancy it.  I'll check with season ticket holder mate about ticket for you

5 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

Haven't been keeping an eye on this but the 6th block out of 7 is currently the only one on sale.

I presume all the previous 5 haven't sold out? 

I would imagine they have - the selling order is listed on the blocks and i've seen some of the others with only one ticket left in before now. You have to remember that whilst our aways have taken a massive hit this season, it's our last away of the season, on a Saturday although not at a great time, against Man City and for the first time in years it's not a £62 ticket. I would imagine this will sell out at STH, potentially golds.

12 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

I would imagine they have - the selling order is listed on the blocks and i've seen some of the others with only one ticket left in before now. You have to remember that whilst our aways have taken a massive hit this season, it's our last away of the season, on a Saturday although not at a great time, against Man City and for the first time in years it's not a £62 ticket. I would imagine this will sell out at STH, potentially golds.

I think this will make all members, the last two blocks on sale are huge.

45 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think this will make all members, the last two blocks on sale are huge.

Hope so..was in new 3rd tier for game last year (and Stone Roses). Great view from up there

Hi I have 1 X adult and 1 X under 16 as well as two LCFC official coach spaces for sale at cost. I goto most games but can't make as at a bloody sister in-laws wedding ( I forgot). If Intersted reply I'll send you my mobile we can sort this week. I'm genuine and first to say yes can have the tickets and travel. 

5 hours ago, Wallingtons-not-bald said:

Hi I have 1 X adult and 1 X under 16 as well as two LCFC official coach spaces for sale at cost. I goto most games but can't make as at a bloody sister in-laws wedding ( I forgot). If Intersted reply I'll send you my mobile we can sort this week. I'm genuine and first to say yes can have the tickets and travel. 

I've sent you a message pal!

9 minutes ago, cruyff99 said:

Anyone know about availability? Hoping this goes to Gold though I know today tickets are released to all STHs

Around 400 tickets left across two blocks. All blocks have now been released for sale.

Block 313 has about 70+ tickets left, Block 314 around 330+ tickets left. Assuming that despite being a BH Monday most STH who wanted one will now have one, this should quite easily drop to gold, although with £30 tickets not sure whether quite a lot of Golds who don't often get to go to these games will snap them up. Silver may have the last pickings but can't guarantee.

Man City overview.png

Man City Block 1.png

Man City Block 2.png

2 adults and u22 for sale. Happy to split if needs be.

Will need collecting from Rearsby/melton/syston way or can post if paid for. Or meet before watford home.

Both adults provisionally sold and with another in yhe queue.

So if anyone wants a u22 dm me.

ALL PROVISIONALLY SOLD.

13 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Any boozer tips? 

Need to go City Centre, there is nothing around their ground.

I tried City Centre last season but Weatherspoons was weirdly just Manchester City only. Had to have a pint in the ground and don't want to do that again on Sat.

Archived