Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

FRENCH ELECTIONS

20 minutes ago, Strokes said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/06/french-warned-not-to-publish-emmanuel-macron-leaks

The French media being gagged from reporting on some leaks that have been published regarding presidential candidate Macron. Not sure if anyone else knows any more details @FIF

The timing and the object of the leaks is rather interesting, isn't it?

8 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

The timing and the object of the leaks is rather interesting, isn't it?

Sure, which is why it's right that they are withheld for now, i think. I'm intrigued nevertheless as to what they contain and wonder if the situation was reversed, would it be protected?

12 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Sure, which is why it's right that they are withheld for now, i think. I'm intrigued nevertheless as to what they contain and wonder if the situation was reversed, would it be protected?

I did a little bit of digging on this earlier... nothing concrete of course, but seen rummors of the existence of a Caymen Islands bank account and suggestions of tax fraud. 

They also found the top secret recipe for Mr Kipplings French Fancies. 

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I did a little bit of digging on this earlier... nothing concrete of course, but seen rummors of the existence of a Caymen Islands bank account and suggestions of tax fraud. 

lol 

fair enough, the only place I thought the info would be, was on twitter. I'm not really sure how to even work it properly, so I was hoping someone would :thumbup:

30 minutes ago, Strokes said:

You'd hope so. Le Pen is odious but at this stage of the game present policy should be the only thing that matters.

15 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Doesn't surprise me much.

Anyone else think Putins highly deniable fingerprints could be on this?

8 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

You'd hope so. Le Pen is odious but at this stage of the game present policy should be the only thing that matters.

Doesn't surprise me much.

Anyone else think Putins highly deniable fingerprints could be on this?

Yeah it's got russias paw prints all over it. 

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

It's probably alt-right groups involved... whether it actually leads a trail all the way back to Putin... I'd be suprised, but there was something about Russian coding as part of the transfer of data.

I would be too - such a thing definitely wouldn't have been done without serious deniability. Still, there are parallels between this and the US election.

27 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Can't wait for the alt/far right meltdown when Macron wins.

something something something banker something something something neoliberal something something something elite

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

Islamophile puppet of the new world order is one way of describing Macron I've just seen on that silly Paul Joseph Watson's twitter video.

To be expected from a classic Alex Jones disciple.

Archived