Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

FRENCH ELECTIONS

3 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

lol  lol :crylaugh:  All so very wrong, but here's  one suitable for you lot. Retard Afflicted Insignificant Numpties.

We seem to have deviated from the French Elections!

R.A.I.N. is coming. :yesyes:

So what the fvck is it?

11 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

lol  lol :crylaugh:  All so very wrong, but here's  one suitable for you lot. Retard Afflicted Insignificant Numpties.

We seem to have deviated from the French Elections!

R.A.I.N. is coming. :yesyes:

You know someone's got an ironclad argument when they're calling everyone else a retard. :rolleyes:

As long as the new president there adopts a new, much  stringent and stronger security policies, other things really aren't a bigger priority than that at the moment; considering the incidents over the past couple of years that have made some of their personal security in visiting the country.

5 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Aha! Dream on little buddy. lol

So what is R.A.I.N then DT?

To be fair to you you have always set your stall out said what you think no matter if it's an unpopular opinion - why are you not doing so this time?

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

So what is R.A.I.N then DT?

To be fair to you you have always set your stall out said what you think no matter if it's an unpopular opinion - why are you not doing so this time?

Patience is a virtue. I must find a suit of armour that fits me first. :yesyes:

From little acorns mighty oaks can grow. However the R.A.I.N. may be just a light shower, and that little acorn will have trouble growing,

12 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Patience is a virtue. I must find a suit of armour that fits me first. :yesyes:

From little acorns mighty oaks can grow. However the R.A.I.N. may be just a light shower, and that little acorn will have trouble growing,

So basically you thought it would sound profound but you haven't actually figured out what you want it to mean yet.  Got it.

Archived