Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

1 hour ago, Hitesh said:

Or maybe I don't want to... The main reasons I don't want to mention the name is a) I was trusted by the person who told me and they asked me not to mention it. They will know its me if I did that and b) If I did do what you suggested then if it causes hype around the player and may well scupper the deal. 

I mentioned it originally as it was good to hear that we're chasing targets and that we were close to agreeing something. I'm not personally gaining anything by doing this. I'm actually keen this player does join as he will add experience and will be a good addition. 

If the mods want to close this then I don't mind, otherwise I will update you once I hear more and you can all speculate in the meantime... 

You perhaps have nothing to gain. But I bet you have knocked a few out because of all the attention your getting.

Oh and so everyone knows I have been told we are going to sign a player this summer.

Sorry I can't say any more but the person that made this up will know who I am if I tell you all who it is.

27 minutes ago, sylofox said:

You perhaps have nothing to gain. But I bet you have knocked a few out because of all the attention your getting.

Oh and so everyone knows I have been told we are going to sign a player this summer.

Sorry I can't say any more but the person that made this up will know who I am if I tell you all who it is.

I've knocked a few out regardless.

Jesus, no wonder so many of the past ITKs don't bother posting any more.

Give the guy a break - he's shared some info which should reassure us we're trying to be astute in the market. Better than naming a player and then getting crucified if and when it falls through.

41 minutes ago, sylofox said:

how many you knocked out on the back of that then

We're going to sign a player for more than  £20m.

I can't tell you who he plays for, what position he plays in, or what nationality he is.

But we are. You'll all like him when we do.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Don't want to scupper anything. Just me and him know. If I say, he'll know I told you.

I'm so ITK :thumbup:

8 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Yeah, because you're the only person who could possibly know. Nobody else in the world is privy to this info, except you and the bloke who told you.

And a thread on a fan forum will massively scupper a deal probably worth hundreds of thousands, if not millions to a player and his agent.

I was lucky enough to get info on Pearson returning as manager for his second spell, I posted it on here, under a different username, 3 weeks before it was announced. 

That didn't scupper anything. It also won myself and a few forum members a fair few quid.

We'll sign someone on a free and you'll go "see, told you" lol

So true!!! lollollol 

15 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Jesus, no wonder so many of the past ITKs don't bother posting any more.

Give the guy a break - he's shared some info which should reassure us we're trying to be astute in the market. Better than naming a player and then getting crucified if and when it falls through.

Actually, he's shared nothing.....

Archived