Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

Doubt we'll pick up any of the City boys cast off today. Navas will go back to Spain I'd have thought. 

Not related to us but am looking forward to seeing how far Guardiola can take City. He's freed up some serious capital with those releases today (plus Zabaleta and still to decide on Toure) and some stale squad members have been binned. Add to that Hart, Bony, Mangala and Nasri out on loan and likely to be moved on, it could be a very different City side, which I imagine means pound notes will be flying.

5 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

Doubt we'll pick up any of the City boys cast off today. Navas will go back to Spain I'd have thought. 

Not related to us but am looking forward to seeing how far Guardiola can take City. He's freed up some serious capital with those releases today (plus Zabaleta and still to decide on Toure) and some stale squad members have been binned. Add to that Hart, Bony, Mangala and Nasri out on loan and likely to be moved on, it could be a very different City side, which I imagine means pound notes will be flying.

Looks like walker is off to man city aswell 

This is quite clearly a bullshit thread.

If you did know, you'd log on anonymously and say who we're signing.

Not "we're signing an out of contract player, but I can't tell you who"

No shit, we're probably 90% likely to pick up at least one on a free.

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Or maybe I don't want to... The main reasons I don't want to mention the name is a) I was trusted by the person who told me and they asked me not to mention it. They will know its me if I did that and b) If I did do what you suggested then if it causes hype around the player and may well scupper the deal. 

I mentioned it originally as it was good to hear that we're chasing targets and that we were close to agreeing something. I'm not personally gaining anything by doing this. I'm actually keen this player does join as he will add experience and will be a good addition. 

If the mods want to close this then I don't mind, otherwise I will update you once I hear more and you can all speculate in the meantime... 

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

these cancel each other out :) 

Just now, Hitesh said:

Or maybe I don't want to... The main reasons I don't want to mention the name is a) I was trusted by the person who told me and they asked me not to mention it. They will know its me if I did that and b) If I did do what you suggested then if it causes hype around the player and may well scupper the deal. 

I mentioned it originally as it was good to hear that we're chasing targets and that we were close to agreeing something. I'm not personally gaining anything by doing this. I'm actually keen this player does join as he will add experience and will be a good addition. 

If the mods want to close this then I don't mind, otherwise I will update you once I hear more and you can all speculate in the meantime... 

Yeah, because you're the only person who could possibly know. Nobody else in the world is privy to this info, except you and the bloke who told you.

And a thread on a fan forum will massively scupper a deal probably worth hundreds of thousands, if not millions to a player and his agent.

I was lucky enough to get info on Pearson returning as manager for his second spell, I posted it on here, under a different username, 3 weeks before it was announced. 

That didn't scupper anything. It also won myself and a few forum members a fair few quid.

We'll sign someone on a free and you'll go "see, told you" lol

2 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He's got 1 goal in about 100 premier league apearences 

4 in 100, plus about 30 assists in the same period. Not that impressive, but not that bad either.

Also seen little pitch action over the years - not a regular.

Archived