Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

On 5/12/2017 at 14:08, MC Prussian said:

Holger Badstuber, anyone? :ph34r:

Holger-Badstuber.jpg

Would love it, but his fitness does raise far too many questions. Might be worth a punt if the wages aren't outrageous though.

12 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Does it seem it? lol all the talk is about players leaving not coming in.... :rolleyes:

That suits me. I know it's less fun lol, but I'd rather the rest of the world doesn't know what we're up to.

I say this in blind faith we are trying to sign players :ph34r:.

If Defoe really does have the relegation clause in his contract,could it be him? 

I know we were linked with him when he was in the US before moving to Sunderland. So fits the bill in that sense.

He would be a great signing imo, a proven premier league goalscorer that will take a lot of pressure of Vardy. 

23 minutes ago, Blodge said:

If Defoe really does have the relegation clause in his contract,could it be him? 

I know we were linked with him when he was in the US before moving to Sunderland. So fits the bill in that sense.

He would be a great signing imo, a proven premier league goalscorer that will take a lot of pressure of Vardy. 

He's Already on £80k p/w and he's 34. Considering he won't cost a thing, his wages may even increase. 

Archived