Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Holger Badstuber, anyone? :ph34r:

Holger-Badstuber.jpg

How's his loan gone so far - schalke is it?

Would be great if he could be kept fit but his career says that is doubtful. 

13 hours ago, lcfceaves said:

I reckon Shakey is getting the band back together... and first through the door, Lloyd Dyer my lord

My Mrs. Wants this to happen if only to stop me signing resign Lloyd Dyer, your pace is my only desire - every time relight my fire comes on her shuffle

2 hours ago, MPH said:

@Hitesh ... Has the player been named in this thread?

Can't say either way I'm afraid. I have a feeling this will be announced, should it still be going through, fairly soon after the end of the season. This is just my opinion, and I haven't heard anything more since my last post.

6 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Can't say either way I'm afraid. I have a feeling this will be announced, should it still be going through, fairly soon after the end of the season. This is just my opinion, and I haven't heard anything more since my last post.

I haven't checked previous posts, sorry, but do you think he is an upgrade on what we already have in his position?

Solanke would represent a decent coup if we could get him. The compensation fee might be about £10 million but for a player of his potential that would be a decent punt. He's got the work rate and adaptability to do well with us, I hope we are in for him.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Solanke would represent a decent coup if we could get him. The compensation fee might be about £10 million but for a player of his potential that would be a decent punt. He's got the work rate and adaptability to do well with us, I hope we are in for him.

Agreed. Was deemed better than Tammy Abraham before he went and scored all of those goals for Bristol City, more football could do the same for Solanke. 

On 12/05/2017 at 14:20, toddybad said:

How's his loan gone so far - schalke is it?

Would be great if he could be kept fit but his career says that is doubtful. 

Watched a fair bit of schalke and I can say he was between decent and good for me, but he looks (at least for me) that his body has a lot of mileage on it (injury mileage that is)

He is a good footballer but too injury prone for my liking, we want to build for the future, don't we?

Archived