Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

Putting this out there and I know people will slate but I've been told by someone relatively senior at the club that a deal has been agreed with a player out of contract at the end of the season. Can't say from where or which league but it's along the lines of Marc Albrighton signing for us - i.e a surprise that the club he's with have let him go. I will say at this point that's until it's signed then this of course may fall through, as all things, but it's pretty much done as far as club and agent are concerned. I can't offer more details at this point but a good sign that we're trying to do our business early. 

Just now, Hitesh said:

Putting this out there and I know people will slate but I've been told by someone relatively senior at the club that a deal has been agreed with a player out of contract at the end of the season. Can't say from where or which league but it's along the lines of Marc Albrighton signing for us - i.e a surprise that the club he's with have let him go. I will say at this point that's until it's signed then this of course may fall through, as all things, but it's pretty much done as far as club and agent are concerned. I can't offer more details at this point but a good sign that we're trying to do our business early. 

Never had a reason to distrust you, pal so thanks for the info :thumbup:

32 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Give us a clue.

Does he play for an English club?

the players that would improve us & are realistic imo:

Benoit Costil - back up if Zieler leaves

Wayne Hennessey - back up if zieler leaves

Charlie Taylor - probably don't need him though.

Darren Fletcher - uninspiring on paper, but is a better player than Amartey/King. He'd be another experienced leader in our squad.

Rachid Ghezzal - upgrade on Musa

Choupo-Mouting - upgrade on Musa

unrealistic but would be great signings:

kolasinac & torres

Archived