Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

22 hours ago, Ashley said:

Charlie Taylor refused to play for Leeds today is really what we need? 

"Ill-advised" by his agent, according to Monk.

Get rid of the leeches, then judge the player.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Sounds like classic Agent attempts to squeeze a bit more money out of us...

nothing out of the ordinary to be fair. won't come as a surprise to the club that this is going on.

I had a dream last night that our starting 11 featured 2 new midfielders, one with an African name I can't recall and another had the last name or moniker of "Adrian" or the like.

Pointless ramblings I know but it was interesting.

On 2017-5-10 at 12:47, EGBFitness said:

I would take a chance on Balotelli tbf. 

In good form this year and probably has a point to prove after his spell at Liverpool. Yes he can be crazy of the pitch but can actually see him fitting in well down here lol 

not a fvcking chance. 

Balotelli would have potentially been better playing under Ranieri, with the latter's calm approach and need in wanting to look after players etc.

Though, still, signing him would be like employing a bull for a China shop business.

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

I had a dream last night that our starting 11 featured 2 new midfielders, one with an African name I can't recall and another had the last name or moniker of "Adrian" or the like.

Pointless ramblings I know but it was interesting.

Adrien Silva?

On 10.5.2017 at 13:47, EGBFitness said:

I would take a chance on Balotelli tbf. 

In good form this year and probably has a point to prove after his spell at Liverpool. Yes he can be crazy of the pitch but can actually see him fitting in well down here lol 

I think he'll sign a new contract with Nice. They are after all qualified for the Champions League (qualification stage) and will at least play Europa League next season, man!

:ranieri:

(Btw, there's rumours that Nice's Lucien Favre could take over at Dortmund, paving the way for Ranieri)

4 hours ago, LCFC_Oak said:

Chelsea youngster Dominic Solanke? Meant to be one of the best in the Chelsea youth team, therefore a surprise if he left. Interest from elsewhere e.g. Celtic.

Seen earlier in the season him demanding I think it was 70k a week wages. Absolute joke that for someone who's played about 10mins for the first team

Archived