Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

46 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Is de gea worth the money? I’ve got if Fabianski but I’m tempted to make the move

Probably not at this stage to be honest. I sold mine last night. Kasper is only a small step down from him and he's 170k cheaper.

• Like 1

Guys.

Kante 200k v Gueye 10-15k

There isn't a lot of difference is there really? Recommendations on chemistry style welcome.

kantevgueye.png

Laughable that Kante card is more or less his card from last year and that went for around 30K. Same with Lukaku!

Edited by Ashley

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Guys.

There isn't a lot of difference is there really? Recommendations on chemistry style welcome.

kantevgueye.png

Laughable that Kante card is more or less his card from last year and that went for around 30K. Same with Lukaku!

It didnt though

lukakus 86  if card was 280k on release in 2016

23 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

It didnt though

lukakus 86  if card was 280k on release in 2016

You mean his 84 Card whats exactly the same as his 86 bar his pace and about 2 upgrade in shooting? cant remember it being that high.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Im taking base cards here. Base cards that nothing majorly as changed and the price rise is silly.

yes your missing the point his 86 rated card was worth over 280k thus this one inst overpriced by that much you keep comparing to his starter card last year 

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

yes your missing the point his 86 rated card was worth over 280k thus this one inst overpriced by that much you keep comparing to his starter card last year 

I think your missing the point tbh. 3 shooting overall and 1 pace everything else the same doesnt warrant over 1000% in price increase what so ever they're the same card. BOTH base cards. You're going into Informs which granted will always be higher.

32 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I think your missing the point tbh. 3 shooting overall and 1 pace everything else the same doesnt warrant over 1000% in price increase what so ever they're the same card. BOTH base cards. You're going into Informs which granted will always be higher.

erm informs are just a rating increase, there not magic cards are they??

so based on last year do you think the same players 86 ratings card is going to be 40k even though it was 280k last year

Same with Kane 86 £80k his had a upgrade of 1 rating Wednesday yet his value was £280k yesterday instead of 80k

why do you keep going on about base cards? if they release Kane as an 87 or 88 next year he isnt going to be the same price as his 86 at the start of the game this year?

you dont seem to grasp the fact thats what happens and why Kante 87 card is nearer pogba 88 value of 500k last year as opposed to being 20k like his 82 was at the start of fifa 17

Im not saying they are worth it im just explaining the correlation in pricing, an inform is just a ratings increase. Thats why the values have gone up plus it being the start of the game

Edited by HankMarvin

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

Guys.

kantevgueye.png

You 100% feel the difference in game Kante is a beast where as I hated Gueye 

• Like 2

6/0..... now I’m 6/6!!!! I’m genuinely thinking about just fvcking off fut champs, it’s such a load of crap ?, since the patch it’s  back to me dominating games having a boat load of chances only 2 get beat 2.1 with the guy only having 2 long range shots

4 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

erm informs are just a rating increase, there not magic cards are they??

so based on last year do you think the same players 86 ratings card is going to be 40k even though it was 280k last year

Same with Kane 86 £80k his had a upgrade of 1 rating Wednesday yet his value was £280k yesterday instead of 80k

why do you keep going on about base cards? if they release Kane as an 87 or 88 next year he isnt going to be the same price as his 86 at the start of the game this year?

you dont seem to grasp the fact thats what happens and why Kante 87 card is nearer pogba 88 value of 500k last year as opposed to being 20k like his 82 was at the start of fifa 17

Im not saying they are worth it im just explaining the correlation in pricing, an inform is just a ratings increase. Thats why the values have gone up plus it being the start of the game

So a card with the same stats a year later with a different overall warrants a price increase? Ok then..... Oh and infrom cards are magic trust me on that one especially when you bring beast rating into it.

Supply and demand.. Kantes position change bumped him a few overall ratings which means he comes out of less packs. Who wouldn't want the player of the year in their PL squad? 

Gueye is only slightly worse though but I'm sure you'd tell a difference. I think it's the pace more than anything. Not sure it's worth the 200k extra but why not if you can afford?

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

So a card with the same stats a year later with a different overall warrants a price increase? Ok then..... Oh and infrom cards are magic trust me on that one especially when you bring beast rating into it.

It's not the same card though 

total igs have gone up by 50 on lukaku 

Supply and demand dear boys.

Lukaku is a great player in this game and therefore hes in big demand. The game is totally different to Fifa 17. He may well have a couple of ratings boosted but he feels totally different. Not to mention that he now plays as one of the biggest clubs in the world and he's barely been in packs due to the Ones to Watch promotion.

Lukaku will settle to about 100k by about Christmas.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

So I was on the cusp of reaching Elite 3 on squad battles on Friday and didn't bother playing till today only to find out I've dropped down into Gold 2?! WTF is this shit about? Now Elite 3 is unreachable.. 

there are 12 matches a day on the weekend they refresh every 8 hours, I am currently in Elite 1 after switching to Legendary difficulty on Friday and have won all 24 games since.