Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Reckon my club is worth about 1m. Gonna sell a lot of it tonight before the weekend league starts.

Pretty much everyone I've bought has trebled in price.

Gonna sell Mbappe, thought he'd be *the one* this year but I'm preferring Gabriel Jesus. Bought him for about 75k, now worth just shy of 200k.

The side I'm going to take into the WL is;

Jesus

Martial-----Willian

Dembele Kante Bakayoko

Rose Bailly Smalling Walker

De Gea

Not sure about Smalling and Rose yet.

Class money making

On 4 October 2017 at 12:45, deejdeej said:

Anyone else slightly confused by squad battles? Seems very unlike EA to make it so easy to get free packs while being much less frustrating than WL.

Easy for now

but squads will get better, plus no one really knows the true level for rewards EA can hike the rates on top of them increasing as more people play the mode.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Easy for now

but squads will get better, plus no one really knows the true level for rewards EA can hike the rates on top of them increasing as more people play the mode.

The rate the point requirement is going up so far this week, its already getting hard. Ive dropped from elite 2 to gold 3 already

So people seem to have found a way of cheating Squad Battles already.

Person who is currently sitting first is on 59k points playing 25 games. How hes played 25 I'll never know. 21 is the current maximum to this point(friday).

Put together these starter teams since Weds, but had to do a fair bit of trading to build up my coins because my pack luck was atrocious. Out of these 2 teams, I've only packed Joao Mario, Hysaj, Schelotto, Son (can't wait to try out!) and Shaqiri. Hoping to swap Tadic for Lanzini, Schelotto for A.N. Other Prem RB and possibly Niang for another Calcio A LW with better stamina.

Screenshot_SmartSelect_2017-10-06-13-49-24.thumb.png.d8d73036534b93d31fd5acf5ece4c92c.pngSmartSelectImage_2017-10-06-13-37-48.thumb.png.e0b9f54011c9e9037914d47ced4cfce5.png

37 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Put together these starter teams since Weds, but had to do a fair bit of trading to build up my coins because my pack luck was atrocious. Out of these 2 teams, I've only packed Joao Mario, Hysaj, Schelotto, Son (can't wait to try out!) and Shaqiri. Hoping to swap Tadic for Lanzini, Schelotto for A.N. Other Prem RB and possibly Niang for another Calcio A LW with better stamina.

Screenshot_SmartSelect_2017-10-06-13-49-24.thumb.png.d8d73036534b93d31fd5acf5ece4c92c.pngSmartSelectImage_2017-10-06-13-37-48.thumb.png.e0b9f54011c9e9037914d47ced4cfce5.png

Victor Moses has been good for me, he's only around 2k.

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

So people seem to have found a way of cheating Squad Battles already.

Person who is currently sitting first is on 59k points playing 25 games. How hes played 25 I'll never know. 21 is the current maximum to this point(friday).

I've not played much squad battles so might be wrong, but don't you get a 'refresh teams' option if you have leftover games from the day before? May have had 4 matches left on Sunday and played those on Monday, then refreshed and played Mondays matches? 

If that's the case it should be changed to a forced reset for everyone once the week ends. 

Just now, Xen said:

I've not played much squad battles so might be wrong, but don't you get a 'refresh teams' option if you have leftover games from the day before? May have had 4 matches left on Sunday and played those on Monday, then refreshed and played Mondays matches? 

If that's the case it should be changed to a forced reset for everyone once the week ends. 

You do get the option yes but only if you started playing games I believe.

This lad has played 25 games, each game week resets when rewards are given out. I think someone has worked out you can leave the Player game challenges until whenever you want and play them but still he should only be on 22 games if he's done that.

Where have the other 3 come from?

I’ve been absolutely dreading playing my 1st fut champs game of Fifa 18, played it and managed a 2.0 win but f me it was a horrible experience, I felt like a nervous wreck after it ?... if squad battles had monthly player rewards I honestly don’t think I’d go near fut champs again.

Thought I had an op beast team but I’ve got a feeling my team is going to look pretty average this weekend ?

On 05/10/2017 at 15:22, AKCJ said:

Reckon my club is worth about 1m. Gonna sell a lot of it tonight before the weekend league starts.

Pretty much everyone I've bought has trebled in price.

Gonna sell Mbappe, thought he'd be *the one* this year but I'm preferring Gabriel Jesus. Bought him for about 75k, now worth just shy of 200k.

The side I'm going to take into the WL is;

Jesus

Martial-----Willian

Dembele Kante Bakayoko

Rose Bailly Smalling Walker

De Gea

Not sure about Smalling and Rose yet.

Is de gea worth the money? I’ve got if Fabianski but I’m tempted to make the move

30 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve been absolutely dreading playing my 1st fut champs game of Fifa 18, played it and managed a 2.0 win but f me it was a horrible experience, I felt like a nervous wreck after it ?... if squad battles had monthly player rewards I honestly don’t think I’d go near fut champs again.

Thought I had an op beast team but I’ve got a feeling my team is going to look pretty average this weekend ?

its much more tense, but easier so far for me 5 wins from 6

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Well i ain’t too clued up on these type of things. It was just a normal Mane but apparently he was POTM so I should’ve kept it. I don’t really understand 

No you sold at the perfect time then  buddy as he’s needed to complete the Potm sbc ??, once the sbc is over his price will drop massively 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

No you sold at the perfect time buddy as he’s needed to complete the Potm sbc ??, once the sbc is over his price will drop massively 

His POTM SBC card is untradeable. 

Screenshot_20171006-175145.thumb.png.ab1a2676fd49545081cb94f16d0bc897.png

Edited by buzzer_b

Has anyone seen anything about monthly rewards? I’m guessing it’s had a shake up as there’s no longer bronze ifs... hopefully gold+ finishes will get 80/82+ Ifs... if that’s not the case the rewards will be awful with the amount of poor gold ifs popping up each week