Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

8 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Is this offline or online?

I've only played offline on legendary and creating chances is fairly easy, however i just cant seem to take any chances. I will miss atleast four or five easy chances before one finally goes in.

Both for me but I play much more online and it's absolutely ridiculous. 

Got to say, defending is not too much of an issue. You can easy navigate the defence to force the opposition into positions they cant score from. The problem is players still scoring from these positions.

edit: small tip, double tap circle is even more OP than in fifa 17. You will score 90% of the time if you master it

Edited by Swarles Barkley

6 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Both for me but I play much more online and it's absolutely ridiculous. 

Got to say, defending is not too much of an issue. You can easy navigate the defence to force the opposition into positions they cant score from. The problem is players still scoring from these positions.

edit: small tip, double tap circle is even more OP than in fifa 17. You will score 90% of the time if you master it

Thanks for the advice.

Out of interest, who do you have in attack for your team?

3 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

:o:o:o

That is ridiculous... thats around a hatrick nearly each game.

He may be the answers to my goal scoring problems.

It is. He is so good in game... dribbling and finishing good lord

Enjoyed playing a Leicester career so far, just got up to the January transfer window. First FIFA I’ve managed to play on Legendary.

The bad things:

- You can’t seem to sign Adrien Silva until next season, because even in January you can only offer him a pre-contract. [Edit] I’m justifying it by thinking that he did his ACL during his first training session with us, or Benaloune broke his leg, would be typical Leicester that.

- Goalkeepers are pretty shitty.

- You can’t give older players new contracts with reduced squad roles, I wanted to make Huth a rotation player in January but he wouldn’t accept. [Edit] On my second attempt I did manage to get him to agree to a reduced role, but he wanted a 3 year contract lol

- Very difficult to defend, I’ve got the worst defense in the league, but have also scored the most goals. But I don’t mind this, makes it a challenge and I think I’m getting better at defending finally.

- Burnley are seven points clear at the top of the league, although they did beat me 3-1 when I played them, maybe they’ve just done a Leicester.

- Ndidi can’t shoot from distance and Maguire can’t dribble.

The good things:

- Scripting doesn’t seem to be as much of a problem, when the AI beats me it has always seemed fair and square. 

- Target men are great in this FIFA Slimani is a beast and Ulloa is decent.

- Good mixed bag of results, I’m currently sitting seventh in the table.

- I love how you can sign players in a day, brought in Willian Jose from Real Sociedad for £40 million in Jan. Big Brazillian target man and only 25, I bought him to replace Ulloa. He got two assists (flick-on for Vards from goal kick and back-heel for Musa) and a goal on his debut, so he’s now starting over Slim.

- All the players feel really good and unique, best FIFA I’ve played in years.

- The new squad hub is great, really allows you to get a good idea of the team.

- Lots of other nice little things.

Edited by Melbourne Fuchs
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, seanfox778 said:

FRegarding career mode, does anyone find that the opposition always put out weak starting 11s? 

If you have a second controller you can fix this by choosing the opposition’s starting line-up and then switching it so that the AI takes over, bit of a bore.

Also I don’t think it happens as much if you’re near the very top of the table, although I was only there for a few game weeks.

Edited by Melbourne Fuchs

12 minutes ago, Karl_LCFC said:

Cant believe my luck. Just opened my squad battle reward packs and got this... 

f5503f59e8ced71d4814c33dc6925f92.jpg

Do i sell or will the value increase massively? 

You might get a tiny bit more just before the weekend but it's not likely he'll go up loads. 

2 hours ago, Karl_LCFC said:

Cant believe my luck. Just opened my squad battle reward packs and got this... 

f5503f59e8ced71d4814c33dc6925f92.jpg

Do i sell or will the value increase massively? 

Sell now. Will go down by Thursday as weekend League starts this weekend.

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Played the Draft which I won but didn't realise until the first game I pressed on Offline Draft. But anyway I used Gabriel Jesus up front and he is amazing. 

What difficulty is offline draft and what are the rewards please

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

What difficulty is offline draft and what are the rewards please

You pick the difficulty. Can't remember what packs I actually got mate but you will obviously get rewarded better for playing online. I played on Legendary and absolutely smashed it.