Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

10 minutes ago, leicester4life said:

How can I find the king power stadium on ps4, must have scrolled through 100 pages of stadiums looking for it

It's a Silver stadium this year. Made the same mistake scrolling through loads of Gold stadium cards. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

How much did it cost to do the marquee matchups?

I think I had to buy one player that cost me about 2k because most of it was in my club. There's a thread on the fifa forums that try's to second guess it and they'd predicted the Melbourne Derby so I'd bought a load of Melbourne players for 200 coins on Monday. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

It's a Silver stadium this year. Made the same mistake scrolling through loads of Gold stadium cards. 

And madrids new stadium is bronze!!!!

You know that one they just built and is hosting a champions league final.

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I think I had to buy one player that cost me about 2k because most of it was in my club. There's a thread on the fifa forums that try's to second guess it and they'd predicted the Melbourne Derby so I'd bought a load of Melbourne players for 200 coins on Monday. 

Ah that's clever. 

I've decided this year I'm going to own a legend for the first time. 

It might be an odd choice but for sentimental reasons, I'm going for Super Pippo 87).

Means I need to make about 500k which is more than I've ever owned before (except very briefly when I packed TOTS Mertens.) 

I've currently got about 30k as well as two OTW players (Bernardeschi and Costa, who I'm probably best holding on to for now.) 

So at a stretch I think I could get up to about 250k if I start selling up from my club. 

How / where do I start trading? I know there's stacks of guides out there written by people who play about 8 hours of fifa a day but for us normal folk, how do we make bank? 

@AKCJ @buzzer_b you guys usually seem to have a bit. 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It might be an odd choice but for sentimental reasons, I'm going for Super Pippo 87).

Means I need to make about 500k which is more than I've ever owned before (except very briefly when I packed TOTS Mertens.) 

I've currently got about 30k as well as two OTW players (Bernardeschi and Costa, who I'm probably best holding on to for now.) 

So at a stretch I think I could get up to about 250k if I start selling up from my club. 

How / where do I start trading? I know there's stacks of guides out there written by people who play about 8 hours of fifa a day but for us normal folk, how do we make bank? 

Tbf Fin the only time I managed to have decent coin was purely on pack luck. Have you completed the SBC's? There probably your best chance of making some coin. Not too sure on trading methods that will increase your bank quickly. I could do with a few tips myself because I'm in the same boat.

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm doing Premier league kits atm, buying 150 and selling 400 which is okay but slow. 

I don't quite get how people pick which players to make a couple of grand profit on per head. 

There was one player called Lopez, a CB who plays for Benfica who I managed to buy for around 500 coins and sell on for 1000 coins but he's now price locked. One of the guys on here told me about it and it worked a treat for about a week. 

53 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I do the bronze pack method, I just open 400 coin bronze packs and store all the players in the club and sell the duplicates, fitness cards and injury cards.

When the Marquee Match-ups came out I made 300K just from selling my Australian and Japanese bronze players.

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

I do the bronze pack method, I just open 400 coin bronze packs and store all the players in the club and sell the duplicates, fitness cards and injury cards.

When the Marquee Match-ups came out I made 300K just from selling my Australian and Japanese bronze players.

Made about 15k from bronze packs yesterday. It took about 40 mins, due to the curent marquee match ups, bronze packs are giving out.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Best way to make money is to be one step ahead of the curve and acknowledge that you will lose money sometimes.

Always sell on hype too. Prime example is yesterday I had a Mo Salah OTW card that I picked up at the weekend for 280k about an hour after his game for Egypt so he was already inflated. Yesterday when the TOTW was released everybody undercut each other to get profit and he was down at 280k again by the end of the night whereas on Tuesday night he was 415k. So right now I've not made a profit whereas I should have cashed in on the hype.

I saw someone at the weekend buy 25 odd Gylfi Sigurdsson OTW cards for about 25-30k each and they were going for 110k at one point last night. There is big profit to be made but it's high risk too.

Basically look at real life performances for players that people will want to use. Take OTW cards for example. Lets say that your Bernadeschi card is low right now (as it is) but if he scores for Juve you should look out for his card price and then by the end of the game I would say that if he's got more than a goal and an assist to buy as many as you can afford because he will be in the TOTW.

I would guess that an 84 rated OTW Bernardeschi would go for something like 90-100k on the hype.

Oh yeah, always sell at 3pm when TOTW is announced, don't wait for 6pm when it's released.

I only play squad battles so I play about an hour a day and I've got about 800k of players and 250k in the bank. It's easy to make money now but it will get harder. Like you I'm hoping to get one of the icons this year.

11 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Anyone tried Kante yet, is he worth the 200k?

Depends what you mean by 'worth'.

Is he an elite-tier player? Undoubtedly.

Can you get a player that's close to him without shelling out? Yeah probably, Gueye and Bakayoko will both do a similar job.

If Kante is a 10/10 player, I'd say that Bakayoko is a 9/10 player and Gueye a 7/10.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I'm doing Premier league kits atm, buying 150 and selling 400 which is okay but slow. 

I don't quite get how people pick which players to make a couple of grand profit on per head. 

Snipe players and sell for 12 hours through the night and add a few k on top of the 5 percent tax 

Prices will go down at 6 or 7  (rewards) then start increasing till Saturday 

Edited by HankMarvin

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

The weekend league pal. If your going to sell players then now's the best time to get them on the market. 

Nothing to do with Weekend League look what EA have done with the new PRIME Icons. Jesus.