Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

7 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

there are 12 matches a day on the weekend they refresh every 8 hours, I am currently in Elite 1 after switching to Legendary difficulty on Friday and have won all 24 games since.

Yea but what I'm saying is that I've somehow lost points unless EA have refreshed the minimum points required for Elite 3. I was about 1000 points off Elite 3. Now I'm something like 15,000 points off. 

13 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Yea but what I'm saying is that I've somehow lost points unless EA have refreshed the minimum points required for Elite 3. I was about 1000 points off Elite 3. Now I'm something like 15,000 points off. 

Same happened to me and I lost 3 out of 4 of today's on legendary so I'm stuck in gold 1 for now. As far as I'm aware the points required change depending on how others are doing.

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

the ranks are decided by percentages

top 1% is Elite 1

top 4% is Elite 2

top 9% is Elite 3

top 15% is Gold 1

top 27% is Gold 2

top 39% is Gold 3

so the points needed for each rank will increase throughout the week.

Absolute piece of shit game. Get in from work, 3500 points off elite 3 with 4 games to play in the last hour. Should sail across the line even on professional. Disconnected from Ea servers on 3 out of the 4 games all of which I was winning. Waste of a ****ing week. If that's not EA completely conning people out of getting better packs, I don't know what is. ****ing *****!

Having fun playing Squad Battles at the minute (got Gold 3 having only had the game since Weds and probably played around 16 games, mainly on Professional), but for the 3 games I've played in Online Seasons I've been smashed 3-0 or 4-0. Not sure whether it's a hangover of my bad habits from FIFA 17, which I wasn't any good at either, but I seem to be missing tackles all over the pitch and can't finish any decent chances to save my life! Strikers don't seem to be making runs beyond opposition defenders, even though they're set to get in behind, defensive line pushing too high, even though they're set to stay back while attacking, and I haven't found a formation that works for me yet.

Side note: Amartey has been an absolute monster at CDM and CM for me, and is probably the best 750 coins I've spent so far.

Got elite 1 in sb and the best I pulled was Gotze ??.... finished the weekend league 21-10 as well, couldn’t be arsed playing the last 9 games as gold 2 was what I was after, Can’t see me playing anywhere as much fut champs in 18 as I did 17 especially if they don’t change these new patched brick wall goalkeepers

1 hour ago, daddylonglegs said:

I've only just got Wi-Fi in my house so only played a handful of games. 

What's this 'Squad Battles' thing all about? Is it an alternative to weekend league? How does it work? 

It's single player. 4 games a day against different teams with varying rated squads and chemistry.

You choose the difficulty you play on and you get points for each game. Higher the difficulty, the more points you get.

Categories are based on percentiles so the points required for each stage increases throughout the week.

You get rewards at 1am on a Monday morning and there's no monthly rewards.