Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Just now, deejdeej said:

Might sound daft but have you looked in your untradeables? Hope you haven't quick sold him for 0 coins :blink:

I found him eventually through "my club" and searching his name. God knows why he wasn't coming up in a cb search. Had me worried that I got rid lol

3 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Thought id do some of those French league sbc's. Did a couple and got Dembele from barca.

From the Angers one where you get a premium electrum players pack ending up getting Van De sar!!!

Didn't think I'd ever actually pack an icon. 

20171219_215049.jpg

Nice, I've only packed an 85 Pires but when you see a blue flare it's like Xmas morning as a child all over again lol

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Nice, I've only packed an 85 Pires but when you see a blue flare it's like Xmas morning as a child all over again lol

Haha, when the blue flare popped out I was wondering what the **** is that? The group stage packs are no longer in packs? I then realised it's an icon.lol

I just sat there staring at my TV wondering what just happened. It was like i just won the lottery.lol