Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

39 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Think I have tried most premier league strikers right up to aguero and 88 Salah. Still I revert back to Vardy and Rashford. Vardy has bagged me 393 in 447 games, most online. He costs like 2k lol

I've done exactly the same!

I've bought Lacazette like three times, Jesus god knows how many times. Played with 2nd inform Icardi and Aguero.

Yet i've always gonna running back to Vardy, out of the 400 games I've played this year in fifa he's played in 300 of them. 

235 goals and 128 assists.

I paid 40k for the guy and still haven't sold him.

I will happily sell my soul for his futmas card.

39 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

I've done exactly the same!

I've bought Lacazette like three times, Jesus god knows how many times. Played with 2nd inform Icardi and Aguero.

Yet i've always gonna running back to Vardy, out of the 400 games I've played this year in fifa he's played in 300 of them. 

235 goals and 128 assists.

I paid 40k for the guy and still haven't sold him.

I will happily sell my soul for his futmas card.

Same. I need that card.

Really wish they would hurry up and fix the abuse of the chemistry system. Without fail, the game is paused in the first second and on comes a ridiculous player that doesn't fit in with the team.

It's obvious when you see a bronze striker up front on the loading screen what is about to happen. 

9 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Got quite a similar team. Serves me quite well. Ederson is the most over powered goal keeper on the game. The saves he pulls off are crazy.

Screenshot_20171217-230152.jpg

What's Zaha like in midfield? Always wanted his IF card but I've got enough strikers so thought about converting him into midfield if I got him.

48 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

What's Zaha like in midfield? Always wanted his IF card but I've got enough strikers so thought about converting him into midfield if I got him.

I like him. I find the cam position lacks players with pace in the prem. Zaha is rapid and is a decent goal threat - quite cheap too really. I've swapped De Bruyne to play central for the quality and Wilson and Zaha on the sides. 

The only 2 I'll be going for of the futmas players are Vardy and Herrera. Although I can imagine the cost of Herrera will be similar to mkhytarian (sp) as his cost was absolutely insane for what he is.

I can imagine there being a ton of teams with Vardy and Musa cards though.

Edited by glenny_fox

Sane - Vardy - Salah as a front 3 are absolutely cleaning up for me. It's sweaty and pace centric but it works for my style of play.

I like the Cavani SBC card that I finally got after spunking 25k on a silver LW for Lille. But I still come back to Vardy every time. He's the don.

400th goal for vardy. I was like a proud dad watching their son play the sheep in a school nativity. Bless him.

Decided to swap my Cam De Bruyne for the 86 Cam Salah. DB is alright but he is so slow. Salah scored within 5 minutes on his debut so hopefully a good call.