Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

10k buy now for Boro and Ipswich players to complete Marquee Matchups. Fvck my life.

It's insane, Buzz.  Not even sure how that game is a Marquee Matchup! 

Are there any Fleetwood players in the game? If so, buy a load now cos if we get them in the cup that will definitely be one.  Oh wait, we're in it, so it won't 

3 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

It's insane, Buzz.  Not even sure how that game is a Marquee Matchup! 

Are there any Fleetwood players in the game? If so, buy a load now cos if we get them in the cup that will definitely be one.  Oh wait, we're in it, so it won't 

It's beyond a joke mate.

Just that SBC alone will cost me more than the other three to complete Marquee Matchups. I've been contemplating to bite the bullet and pay 20k for two shit players else I won't get it done. I might hold out for a few more days to see if they go down but it's very unlikely. They've been priced locked since Marquee Matchups dropped.

Also knowing my luck I'll pay 20k and get absolute dog muck in the packs lollol 

13 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

It's beyond a joke mate.

Just that SBC alone will cost me more than the other three to complete Marquee Matchups. I've been contemplating to bite the bullet and pay 20k for two shit players else I won't get it done. I might hold out for a few more days to see if they go down but it's very unlikely. They've been priced locked since Marquee Matchups dropped.

Also knowing my luck I'll pay 20k and get absolute dog muck in the packs lollol 

Same here, bud.

Silver lining is that if it's the last one for you (it is for me) to complete, you'll get two packs of dog muck! lol

Last night I packed Gabriel Jesus (reg), so that was pretty good.  I also got the extra spot light entrance, started to cream myself, only to see Fabinho (worth 2k!!) turn up.

Edited by HoustonFox

28 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Just spent all my coins and sold De Bruyne to fund the Deco SBC cause I fancied having an icon, and from the rewards I get 85 Pires from a mega pack :scarf:money back and a free icon to boot lol

Nice one!!!

I'm thinking of doing one of those prime icon SBC's. That Deco card doesn't amaze me though. Especially for an untradeable, might do the Rui Costa one though as he's slightly cheaper.

1 hour ago, Mrfox452 said:

Nice one!!!

I'm thinking of doing one of those prime icon SBC's. That Deco card doesn't amaze me though. Especially for an untradeable, might do the Rui Costa one though as he's slightly cheaper.

Love The prime Rui Costa as a cam I haven’t used anyone better

2 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Nice one!!!

Will try him out this weekend league and find out, should fit in well as my more attacking cm. I'm selling Pires though, going to use the coins to get Shearer or Owen for nostalgic reasons lol

11 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Oh ok. I’ve got the LW was gonna list him and give you a heads up to snipe him but I’m PS4.

Cheers pal. I've got the bronze LW. Paid 10k for the ****er. There's a few of them around but absolutely no CB's or RW's. It's grim

I've seen about half a dozen CB's listed and 1 RW and all got sniped on 59 mins

Edited by General Smuts

9/0 last night before being paired against a pro with all the top Icons... got beat 5.2 even though i felt like i bossed the game!! think i hit the post 3/4 times and he bagged with every shot!! having cr7 94 rated r9 and 91 rated Ronaldinho made things a bit easier for him i guess.... the midfield consisting of 90 Gullit and 88 Vieira also helped his cause lol 

On 08/12/2017 at 11:01, Devonfox1884 said:

CAM in a 4-3-3 mate. Used a Maestro on him last year, but might go for a Catalyst this year I think.

I've ended up using hawk on him to improve his physical, pace and shooting. Quite impressed so far using him in cam as you suggested and he's scored some bangers although he goes missing in the games when I'm on the back foot.