Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

49 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

an absolute scheduling horror show has placed me in work until 10.30 tomorrow night and i don’t know how to cope with the situation. should i resign? should i turn my phone off until tuesday morning? what a pickle 

I am sending you hundreds of whatsapps, tremendous

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I am sending you hundreds of whatsapps, tremendous

ahahaha 

option 3 is to just watch it in work tbf but i want to give it my full attention and focus and then spray hilarious whatsapps in the adverts imho 

33 minutes ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Resign. Social media is a bastard for spoilers and even when you turn your phone off so is the radio, the papers and your friends. 

Although if you're a night owl, then I believe it is available from midnight on the ITV Hub.. 

seems the only option man, especially with the likes of the once funny mtwg already planning his #spoilers AN I AINT TALKING ABOUT CARS 

• Like 1

L.I. Bingo is ticking along nicely. A ?% my type was dropped within 30 seconds of the girls gossiping and we've already had a "My dad is Danny Dyer" as well.

A steady start.

Plenty of pen gags to be had by the voiceover guy about the stationary salesman.

Never seen in and feel like I’m missing out on life.

Could someone give a brief summary of what it’s all about? (apart from love on an island obvs )

yeeeee the high and mighty have arrived. great times. 

47 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Never seen in and feel like I’m missing out on life.

Could someone give a brief summary of what it’s all about? (apart from love on an island obvs )

a set of single, attractive and entertaining blokes and a set of single, attractive and entertaining womens are thrown into a lovely looking house in the sunshine together. they all mingle and have fun (hehe fun).

at regular intervals, probably around once every 2-3 days the boys and the girls have to “couple up”, aka find a partner. this is where it all becomes a bit musical chairs, because there will more often than not be an odd boy or odd girl left. if you haven’t put in the ground work well enough over the course of the show, you won’t get chosen by any of the girls to be their bae, and if you’re left as a singleton at the end of a coupling up, you’re on the plane home. 

theres obviously continuous twists, theres regular new people, theres public votes etc but that’s the main aim of it, find a bloke/girl and make sure she will pick you. and make sure you’re alpha male enough to ensure none of the other lads pick your girl. 

its genuinely the best show on tele. 

• Thanks 1