Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

23 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Niall is a total cock head. He’s a child....

:D

He is an excitable kid and his childishness is already starting to grind on me a bit.

He does look a bit like our riyad though.

Stick with ITV2 or go back to ITV1, that is the question...

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Like, like, like, fookin like....

:dunno:

Like that's one of the reasons like why I don't think I could like watch it like.

I reckon the producers had a bit of a say in that re-coupling as Eyals decision made no sense what so ever.

He could he saved Kendall leaving that Adam with Rosie so still having the chance to bag both girls in the long run.

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Like that's one of the reasons like why I don't think I could like watch it like.

I genuinely don’t get it? Is it an age thing? Do young people talk like this now? It’s about 20 words said for one that actually means anything?

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I genuinely don’t get it? Is it an age thing? Do young people talk like this now? It’s about 20 words said for one that actually means anything?

I've recently joined a gym Col and went into the steam room after a 'workout' yesterday.

There were three guys in there chatting away and I guess they were in their early 20's. 

I couldn't understand a fooking word they said. It was like watching Arsenal fan TV

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I reckon the producers had a bit of a say in that re-coupling as Eyals decision made no sense what so ever.

He could he saved Kendall leaving that Adam with Rosie so still having the chance to bag both girls in the long run.

The producers on this are right devious little sh!ts. There's absolutely no way Eyal is picking Hayley over Kendal if he has last pick. Shame Eyal didn't have the balls to speak to Adam about how he was feeling about Kendal.

All in all the right decision I guess, she just isn't ready to be there.

Dr Boring next :fc:

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Wouldn't the producers want that though? Bit of fighting over one bloke. Anyway that Eyal is a weird chap so nothing surprises me.

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I'm the same age as a few of them and i have no idea what they're saying half the time. I'm in disbelief with over half of the things they say on that show. Those on the show aren't representative of most people that age

11 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I'm actually younger than the people on there and I think they're all weird. It would be boring if they got normal people on the show.