Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

9 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

They don't really struggle.

Montana did alright last year, Malin the year before that was absurd and did okay.

and cara won it. malin tho good lord. what a fine piece of real estate. 

33 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

I’m of good stock and I loved it last year.

Although as I’m 47 I have to watch my blood pressure.

same as any reality tv show, people look down their noses at it, but once you finally convince anyone in the world to watch it they become hooked instantly because they are actually all amazing tele. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

same as any reality tv show, people look down their noses at it, but once you finally convince anyone in the world to watch it they become hooked instantly because they are actually all amazing tele. 

I’m as common as muck really but don’t tell that facking melt!

38 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Have any of you ever watched 'Are you the One?' on MTV?

Similar concept to Love Island, I reckon @ScouseFox would love it

dont;

i no longer get mtv and i miss this program every day 

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Ridiculous!

Love Island is bloody top viewing!

I've never watched it Col. Do you see any boobs in it? Just asking for a friend :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I've never watched it Col. Do you see any boobs in it? Just asking for a friend :thumbup:

Tell your ‘friend’ you generally catch decent glimpses of boob and ass, but we ain’t talking ‘Debbie Does Dallas’...

:D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Tell your ‘friend’ you generally catch decent glimpses of boob and ass, but we ain’t talking ‘Debbie Does Dallas’...

:D

Cheers Col, I'll pass that on :ph34r:

I'm sure a few 'decent glimpses' will be enough for him to tune in :D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

yeeeee the high and mighty have arrived. great times. 

a set of single, attractive and entertaining blokes and a set of single, attractive and entertaining womens are thrown into a lovely looking house in the sunshine together. they all mingle and have fun (hehe fun).

at regular intervals, probably around once every 2-3 days the boys and the girls have to “couple up”, aka find a partner. this is where it all becomes a bit musical chairs, because there will more often than not be an odd boy or odd girl left. if you haven’t put in the ground work well enough over the course of the show, you won’t get chosen by any of the girls to be their bae, and if you’re left as a singleton at the end of a coupling up, you’re on the plane home. 

theres obviously continuous twists, theres regular new people, theres public votes etc but that’s the main aim of it, find a bloke/girl and make sure she will pick you. and make sure you’re alpha male enough to ensure none of the other lads pick your girl. 

its genuinely the best show on tele. 

What a time to be alive ???