Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

Think that there may be a bit of fix with the producers. Why have the couple's vote for who they want to go then put it to the public vote? Surely with everyone voting already they could have booted the couple with the most votes for the others? 

Just seems that it didn't go how they wanted so put it to the public so they can potentially save the couple with the most votes (Mon and Alex)? 

• 9 months later...

mate im legit about sepp blatter organising all world cup games to finish by 9pm so we can check in on the action in the villa, it has honestly written off all the bad stuff he’s done previously imho 

Can't stand the flack and her stupid face, but absolutely love the rest of the show. Last year was a proper mind f*** with the second villa and it felt a bit like the producers of big brother had taken over, but I'm interested to see what happens this year all the same.

Bring it on :knockyhat:

1 hour ago, Riyad_Suarez said:

Can't stand the flack and her stupid face, but absolutely love the rest of the show. Last year was a proper mind f*** with the second villa and it felt a bit like the producers of big brother had taken over, but I'm interested to see what happens this year all the same.

Bring it on :knockyhat:

I’ve never seen the ‘sex appeal’ in Flackers, though I know lots do. Each to their own I guess.

It’s getting nearer.....?

Hayley Hughes FTW.

Edit - just watched 'the meet the islanders' video and she's wayyyyy too Scouse.

Generic good looking boring guy in there is the A&E doctor from Wales (Harley last year) and some tw@ already gloating about the size of his manhood and he isn't even in the villa yet. :yawn:

Edited by Riyad_Suarez

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Think thats Danny Dyers daughter in the pink bikini

aye, she’s also called dani. she were on survival of the fittest aka fake love island but left after half a day cos she got injured. 

an absolute scheduling horror show has placed me in work until 10.30 tomorrow night and i don’t know how to cope with the situation. should i resign? should i turn my phone off until tuesday morning? what a pickle 

29 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

an absolute scheduling horror show has placed me in work until 10.30 tomorrow night and i don’t know how to cope with the situation. should i resign? should i turn my phone off until tuesday morning? what a pickle 

Resign. Social media is a bastard for spoilers and even when you turn your phone off so is the radio, the papers and your friends. 

Although if you're a night owl, then I believe it is available from midnight on the ITV Hub..