Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PintsandPyro

Darts

Dobey to beat Cross

Littler to beat Dolan

MVG to beat Williams

Humphries to beat Chizzy.

Semis are so hard to call imo, both could go either way :dunno: Head says it will be MVG to beat Dobey in the final 

Good luck to whoever has to decide the Premier League line-up this year lol

Edited by EnderbyFox
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Littler has the mentality of a player with decades more experience. Tremendous, really.

You would think he had 20 year’s experience of playing on the stage. I still can’t believe he’s not in his 30’s

• Like 2

Shows how far darts has come really, i remember watching Lakeside this time of year many moons ago and they used to show the averages of the first 9 darts rather than overall and they were still often in the 70s or lower.

this defo the worst quarter final so far but if Williams can put him away by far the biggest shock everyone seemed to think MVG had already won but I’ve seen him put in this type of performance too many times to ever feel confident he’ll turn up on any given day anymore.

Just now, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Shows how far darts has come really, i remember watching Lakeside this time of year many moons ago and they used to show the averages of the first 9 darts rather than overall and they were still often in the 70s or lower.

this defo the worst quarter final so far but if Williams can put him away by far the biggest shock everyone seemed to think MVG had already won but I’ve seen him put in this type of performance too many times to ever feel confident he’ll turn up on any given day anymore.

Yeah I did mean comparatively speaking lol