Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Liverpool Cup ticket info

2 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Can I get a refund at the ticket office?, bought 4 tickets in G block but now tickets are available in L block, I will buy them there.

if they are seated together i will have 2 off you if your still selling? No worries if not, still can't see any on L1 online

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I remember that being the case at Sunderland game last season.

I got a last minute ticket because Sunderland sent there's back but had to go in through the away stand (M4??) and was about 10 seats away from the actual away end on one side and L1 standers on the other.... was a very weird situation lol 

I think that's fair enough if they're returns, but holding back seats in L1 until the last minute in a potential attempt to 'gentrify' that area is a terrible decision.

23 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Been stupid enough to leave it till the last day thinking they wouldn't sell out, if anyone has two spares that would be beautiful, cheers

If you still need tickets, ring up, just got two in L1

told me sold out earlier in club shop 

5 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I have 3 together in G2 - adult, under 18, 8-9.  Can have them for free.  The down side is they're "severely restricted view", and I live out of town, about 40 minutes away from the ground.  Anyone interested?

where about you live pal? I might have them if that's ok 

28 minutes ago, Dawko said:

How am I going to sell my spare ticket for £10 when everyone else is giving theirs away for free ?

Sorry!  But mine are restricted view, it's short notice, and I live out of town.  Doesn't seem fair to charge for them!

30 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Just like the good old days lol

Yea it wasn't that long ago when I had a spare ticket for a number of games and couldn't give it away. That was when they could have strolled into the Kop and picked any number of seats or stood at the back.

Archived