Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Liverpool Cup ticket info

I'm 10 minutes past the reserved season ticket seat deadline, unsurprisingly my tickets are no longer under the reserved seats tab, but also there is no link to buy tickets in the home tickets section. Just Chelsea and the Liverpool league game with nothing inbetween. Any ideas??

22 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I'm 10 minutes past the reserved season ticket seat deadline, unsurprisingly my tickets are no longer under the reserved seats tab, but also there is no link to buy tickets in the home tickets section. Just Chelsea and the Liverpool league game with nothing inbetween. Any ideas??

Members from tomorrow but I'd certainly give the club a ring and see if you can still get yours. If they have any sense they won't be strict on this one.

The good news, if not, is that this will not sell out before it goes to general sale on Thursday, so a chance to have a different view for a change. 

Just now, Drew Peacock said:

Members from tomorrow but I'd certainly give the club a ring and see if you can still get yours. If they have any sense they won't be strict in this one.

The good news, if not, is that this will not sell out before it goes to general sale on Thursday, so a chance to have a different view for a change. 

The hopeful comment may well fall short on this bit though.

Can anybody let me know how sales are going on this? Decided to hold out for general sale so I can sit with friends as I thought it would nowhere near sell out (I can't access the page myself as my season ticket is through work and I don't have the log in) 

1 hour ago, Jack1993 said:

Can anybody let me know how sales are going on this? Decided to hold out for general sale so I can sit with friends as I thought it would nowhere near sell out (I can't access the page myself as my season ticket is through work and I don't have the log in) 

You'll have no problems. 1000s of tickets left.

Just as an example 915 still available in block H1, 577 in J1 and 1345 in SK1.

And you'd have thought most members would have been buying as soon as they came on sale, and it's now over 2 hours later.

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

You'll have no problems. 1000s of tickets left.

Just as an example 915 still available in block H1, 577 in J1 and 1345 in SK1.

And you'd have thought most members would have been buying as soon as they came on sale, and it's now over 2 hours later.

Thanks buddy 

50 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Are these tickets going to count towards our point totals?

Yes, according to a press release put out by the club earlier. Bit of a joke when we were told it was only Premier League games originally

Current Members can increase their points tally and chances of securing Premier League home tickets by attending Liverpool’s visit to Filbert Way in Round 3 of the Carabao Cup. https://www.lcfc.com/news/471231/how-to-secure-your-premier-league-tickets

13 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Yes, according to a press release put out by the club earlier. Bit of a joke when we were told it was only Premier League games originally

Current Members can increase their points tally and chances of securing Premier League home tickets by attending Liverpool’s visit to Filbert Way in Round 3 of the Carabao Cup. https://www.lcfc.com/news/471231/how-to-secure-your-premier-league-tickets

I stand corrected then, hadn't seen that announcement. I upgraded two childrens tickets to adults and the TO put them all in my name. Hopefully I get all 3 points added to my account :ph34r:

13 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

**** sake, so cup games that people attended last season don't count but the magically do now that we're a bit shit again? 

Well at least the attendance has picked up. 3500 left.

Would make sense for me if they binned off the family stand rules for cup competitions, would ensure an even spread around the ground rather than 3 full stands and empty spots next to the away fans.

Archived