Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

9 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Sounds like Michael Keane isn't in Allardyce's plans... would be well chuffed if we made a play for him this month or in the summer! 

If they actually did want to sell I would be very keen but I reckon he'll come good there unfortunately.

33 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

If they actually did want to sell I would be very keen but I reckon he'll come good there unfortunately.

I personally think he’s always been overrated. Burnley are just set up very well defensively, as this season has shown. Don’t think this is down to any individual talent, just the right mindsets. This made him look better than he is. 

Despite their position, Burnley are the only team in the league that I genuinely wouldn’t sign a single player from. Everyone else has at least one I’d stick on the bench. 

Edited by Lambert09

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I personally think he’s always been overrated. Burnley are just set up very well defensively, as this season has shown. Don’t think this is down to any individual talent, just the right mindsets. This made him look better than he is. 

Despite their position, Burnley are the only team in the league that I genuinely wouldn’t sign a single player from. Everyone else has at least one I’d stick on the bench. 

I think I'd have one of their keepers on the bench.

On 1/28/2018 at 08:36, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Sounds like Michael Keane isn't in Allardyce's plans... would be well chuffed if we made a play for him this month or in the summer! 

In the summer once Maguire has gone for £80m :ph34r:.

18 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I Would have Chris Wood back in a heartbeat. 

For all the ones who have suggested Marc Bartra (including me), he's been transferred to Real Bétis yesterday - a move based on his own wish.

He wants to start anew away from Dortmund after the team bus bomb attack.

Shame we missed out here, but all the best back in your native country, Marc!

Edited by MC Prussian