Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

1 hour ago, Monsell1976 said:

We don’t seem to be in a rush to buy this window.

I hope we are not leaving any business till deadline day.

It's a reassuring sign for me. 

I'd like to think Puel has come in and assessed the squad and concluded that it doesn't need too much tinkering with and he'll make more educated decisions in the summer about who needs to be shipped out and who should be brought in. The sign of a bad manager is that he is never happy with his squad and no matter how big his budget is it's never quite enough as he always wants that one more player. Puel spending the club's money like it was his own is reassuring for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, woznotwos said:

I think we've probably already done it mate .

We need to let a couple go, so would have thought they would have gone by now, unless it’s dependant on incomings.

Not really bothered though mate, rather him save the pennies, and rebuild the squad in the summer, as January isn’t the best time to buy.

41 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

We need to let a couple go, so would have thought they would have gone by now, unless it’s dependant on incomings.

Not really bothered though mate, rather him save the pennies, and rebuild the squad in the summer, as January isn’t the best time to buy.

In agreement there but be nice to clear some deadwood

On 15/01/2018 at 02:44, pmcla26 said:

I don't think we can deal with any more Algerian's on the Facebook page thanks

But without those Algerians, who else is going use angryface and vomit emojis whenever the club promotes Rainbow Laces or other LGBT causes on the Facebook page?

4 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

summer is going to be a pain in the arse with a world cup on.

Think we’re in such good shape at the moment with outgoings probably more important than incomings. A right back would be nice but not as much of an emergency as I first thought. I’d rather us wait for the right player than just get people in for the sake of it.

Feel like we’re in good hands again under Claude 

• Like 2

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:33, DatfoxesKid23 said:

get rid of the deadwood slimani, ulloa, musa,benaloune and mendy to be sold back to nice as he is too good to be on the bench.

slim 20m 

ulloa 3m

musa 5m (if we are lucky)

ben 5m

mendy 15m

48m in total 

as for coming in someone else can tell me who they want because I have no idea

Pretty much my thoughts. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Seems decent on the ball first touch is great and not afraid to take the shot on, don’t know if we’ve been linked with this guy before but at least he comes with an obligatory YouTube video in the report !!

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/leicester-city-should-move-for-20-7m-rated-serie-a-star-to-add-some-mahrez-like-class-to-puels-side/

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

The tavern as far as I’m aware is only for suggestions :( unfortunately as I’d like to see him here, being a FM master and all.

The clue is In the “should” part of the URL unfortunately 

• Like 1