Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

5 minutes ago, Livid said:

I can only see a couple going out on loan.

I have a feeling we're going to be bringing anyone else in.

Hopefully we've learnt from our recent recruitment failings and we'll do better than just bringing anyone else in! :)

• Like 1

I know its crazy ambitious, but Lucas Moura wants out of PSG and Sanchez looks to be going to Man United leaving him somewhat out in the cold.

I know not being part of Europe & living in Leicester isn't the most glamorous for some football stars do you reckon we could convince him? I mean we are pretty much resigned to losing Mahrez in the summer and reckon he would be a good replacement. 

On 1/12/2018 at 22:57, baldeagle said:

I don’t think it’s  borderline muck  like you say he’s done ok but I remember when he signed  from Southampton and people were raving  on about his potential and he’d be a world beater and England shining star  but it just hasn’t turned out that way. He’s  got 65 goals in 269 appearances whilst  it’s not shit it’s not prolific either . 

So it is more a case of people making over the top, knee jerk, comments when he was too young to do anything about it other than just play than any issue with the player himself?  Been a good pro, good career so far and any issues with his performances come from a lack of reason of fans and media rather than from himself.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

8 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

So it is more a case of people making over the top, knee jerk, comments when he was too young to do anything about it other than just play than any issue with the player himself?  Been a good pro, good career so far and any issues with his performances come from a lack of reason of fans and media rather than from himself.  X

I suppose it is , like I said hes done ok put he’s not really torn up trees either like everyone thought he was going to or banging on about hence my statement of being overrated he is by no means a  poor player .  

2 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

I suppose it is , like I said hes done ok put he’s not really torn up trees either like everyone thought he was going to or banging on about hence my statement of being overrated he is by no means a  poor player .  

I agree completely that his career hasn't lived up to what some stated when he was young but nothing to do with him, more an indication of the ridiculous nature of fans and media.  I actually always think he comes across quite well, seems quite decent and well spoken.  Would not turn him down but would not be my first choice.  I certainly wouldn't mind having a career as "garbage" as his though...... :)

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

I agree completely that his career hasn't lived up to what some stated when he was young but nothing to do with him, more an indication of the ridiculous nature of fans and media.  I actually always think he comes across quite well, seems quite decent and well spoken.  Would not turn him down but would not be my first choice.  I certainly wouldn't mind having a career as "garbage" as his though...... :)

You and me both 

• Like 1