Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

20 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

We no longer need anyone as we are packing a very strong squad now. Let Claude play with his squad and see what they are capable of. By June he will no a lot more about our resources and needs.

Steer clear of Nonsense January business. I think we are doing well, so let's sit back and assess.

i agree tbf... maybe we have enough to see us out the season and get a real world class right back then. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

i agree tbf... maybe we have enough to see us out the season and get a real world class right back then. 

Think this is the first window ever I've felt content we've got what we need. Two weeks ago I would have said we need another right back. Amartey has done enough to convince me he's an able deputy!

Clear some deadwood and it's a good window for us

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Think this is the first window ever I've felt content we've got what we need. Two weeks ago I would have said we need another right back. Amartey has done enough to convince me he's an able deputy!

Clear some deadwood and it's a good window for us

Exactly this. IMO, this window is purely to get rid of the deadwood inside the club, send a couple of kids off to get some first team football & to get rid of some big earners within the club who just haven’t performed.

With regards to incomings if we can strengthen the side without paying silly money, then great. If not we have more than enough cover with a few lads coming back from injury too.

16 hours ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

WE NEED TO GET THIS GUY!!!!

Him in a 4-3-3 with silva and ndidi :beer:

Wasnt davy klaassen ripping up the dutch league with ajax? Everton bring him premier league and was gash and has been dropped?

Maybe smarter scouts than us lot have looked at this guy and thought nahh lol 

Edited by les-tah

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Wasnt davy klaassen ripping up the dutch league with ajax? Everton bring him premier league and was gash and has been dropped?

Maybe smarter scouts than us lot have looked at this guy and thought nahh lol 

who is actually a good CAM outside of the top 6 and would come to us?precisely and this guy has tricks up his sleve making him an ideal man to take the load off mahrez. He has a good pass too and he has been doing good for 3 seasons now

Edited by DatfoxesKid23

Almamy Toure - Already being linked, attacking fullback but good in the air which is crucial for us at set pieces, a fair few assists and is young so will only probably increase in value.

Ryan Sessegnon - The dream signing really, not a fan of the idea of playing him fullback, more potential attacking wise so why halt him playing him in defence? him and chilwell down one side would be a dream.

Bafetimbi Gomis - Now an odd signing I know, but with the rumours of Slimani and Ulloa leaving, we need some sort of centre forward who's fairly decent at hold up. Never thought he was a bad player at Swansea if I'm being honest and if he's happy to come and play second fiddle to Vardy and Iheanacho's development it would be a decent signing. Also weird fact he's the cousin of our very own Mendy :blink: