Jump to content
Winchesterfox

Bournemouth at home on Saturday 3 March

Recommended Posts

Selling two good seats together in SK1 - one adult and one U18.   Face value £36 + £26.  Can upgrade the U18 ticket if needed.  Thanks

Edited by Winchesterfox
forgot to say I was selling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2018 at 08:53, Winchesterfox said:

Selling two good seats together in SK1 - one adult and one U18.   Face value £36 + £26.  Can upgrade the U18 ticket if needed.  Thanks

Now sold, thanks. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone with a little more experience about these things than me know whether Bournemouth home is likely to reach General Sale... And if so, when that might be?

 

Many thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zealot said:

Does anyone with a little more experience about these things than me know whether Bournemouth home is likely to reach General Sale... And if so, when that might be?

 

Many thanks

There are 685 seats left for this fixture, which has seen all members have a chance to buy tickets. It is back on sale to all STH and members to buy additional tickets. If the club can sell as many as possible of these they will try and avoid General Sale. Most of the remaining seats are single seats so would expect to see this dawdle for another week or two and then be released to GS.

 

You will most likely not get two seats together on general sale unless Bournemouth hand back one of the away blocks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately due to work I may have 2 tickets together in G2 for this. If anyone is interested at face value + postage please let me know, PayPal preferred with me being in Leeds  

Edited by rn9013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for offer rn9013. I have tickets I need through General Sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zealot said:

Thanks so much for offer rn9013. I have tickets I need through General Sale.

Glad you managed to get tickets sorted for yourself ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was going to travel up for this one from Devon on Saturday, but I fear that the weather is going to put and end to that... what are the chances that the club would refund my ticket if that were to be the case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Was going to travel up for this one from Devon on Saturday, but I fear that the weather is going to put and end to that... what are the chances that the club would refund my ticket if that were to be the case?

I think you know the answer to that one...

pick a number between 0 and 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Was going to travel up for this one from Devon on Saturday, but I fear that the weather is going to put and end to that... what are the chances that the club would refund my ticket if that were to be the case?

Unfortunately I think it would fall on deaf ears to be honest mate. I live in Leeds and there is a train strike up this way on Saturday and add to that the weather issues at the moment I'm beginning to wonder whether to just write Saturday off myself. I'll see how the weather goes over the next couple of days. 

Edited by rn9013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Unfortunately I think it would fall on deaf ears to be honest mate. I live in Leeds and there is a train strike up this way on Saturday and add to that the weather issues at the moment I'm beginning to wonder whether to just write Saturday off myself. I'll see how the weather goes over the next couple of days. 

Yeah, think it's at it's height on Friday/Saturday unfortunately. Hope the club will understand, but like you say it'll only fall on deaf ears I'd assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Adult tickets in C2 - £78 for all 3 face value ! I can deliver to you tonight on my way home from work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to the weather, it looks as though I may be lumbered with 4 tickets in a row for this. If this happens to be helpful to anyone, please let me know. I intend to go to the match in any case, so can meet on the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Yeah, think it's at it's height on Friday/Saturday unfortunately. Hope the club will understand, but like you say it'll only fall on deaf ears I'd assume.

The snow has got even worse overnight up this way and there’s no sign of it stopping. To be fair to the club I emailed them and they offered me a gift voucher to use against future ticket purchases because of the circumstances. I thought that was fair enough. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rn9013 said:

The snow has got even worse overnight up this way and there’s no sign of it stopping. To be fair to the club I emailed them and they offered me a gift voucher to use against future ticket purchases because of the circumstances. I thought that was fair enough. 

Ah, I see! Thanks mate, looks like little to no chance of me travelling due to the red warnings down here now. I emailed the club yesterday too, so hopefully I'll get a similar response :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Collymore said:

Looking for a an adult (possibly 2) and a young kid ticket if anyone's selling. 

1 adult 2 under12,s available can upgrade 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been snowing all day so no way will I make it from where I am - adult and u18 in J2 available. £48 and £33 respectively.  Can email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×