Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt_Lcfc

PUEL IN

Just now, Vacamion said:

You just know who those people who want Puel out would have back in a heartbeat?

:pearson:

I say we should stick with 

:claude:

:scarf::scarf::scarf:

Very true, I love Nige for how he built the club up but he isn’t the answer right mos. Plus he wouldn’t come back for the third time!

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Was it my eyes, or did Puel go and have words with Poorson at the end?

He did, not surprised. He was dreadful, it was the worst refereeing since Stoke away. December 2016 and no prizes for guessing who was reffing that 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dynamark said:

End of season we will find out - but he is cautious conservative as Thatcher and lacks charisma.

And why should we be little old Leicester any more ?

Yeah I do understand that, but given Shakespeare’s ludicrous decisions.....

2 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

He did, not surprised. He was dreadful, it was the worst refereeing since Stoke away. December 2016 and no prizes for guessing who was reffing that 

Pawson is one of the worst leagues in the ref. People bang about Moss on here but Pawson is as bad, if not worse. Everytime he refs us he favours the opposition.

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

I don't understand where all this Puel hate has come from. Since Puel took over we've averaged 1.58 points which would put us on 60 points for the season, what's wrong with that?

Played 21 points 31 in the league which is a bit less than you've stated but would still get us 55 points which is enough to be crowned 'best of the rest' most seasons.

This while taking over part way through a season and attempting to transform the way the team plays as well as blooding a couple of youngsters.

He has done well. I don't know what people were expecting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I don't understand where all this Puel hate has come from. Since Puel took over we've averaged 1.58 points which would put us on 60 points for the season, what's wrong with that?

Exactly, you only have to look at the stats.

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

For me, Puel lacks something decisive when it comes to big games. It was evident with Southampton and he’s had two great opportunities with us, at home, against a weakened Man City and a fragile Chelsea and come up wanting twice.

He’s an ok manager, I get that... but ok, is not ok in my book. 

I don’t see him miraculously becoming better through a transfer window, because I don’t see any amount of players changing what he lacks... so the question becomes, do we stick and accept averagness or twist in the hope for something more. 

The summers the time to twist for me, get it right and there could be big rewards next season.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

10 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Well, you know, sometimes Leicester lose games and that's not acceptable.

• Haha 1

I've never called for him to be sacked but I'm seriously unimpressed with him. We've struggled at home against poor teams and we play ponderous, boring football. I don't believe we're improving at all. 

If his system and tactics start to work on a regular basis and not just in one off matches now and again I'll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong but I don't think he'll be here this time next year.

• Like 4