Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Fruit machine games...

I know this is a little off topic but I am curious about a few things and when you google it, nothing comes up. It is almost like any forum to discuss certain anomalys is sent to the last pages of google. Now I know the natural response is to tell me just don’t play them but let’s forget that for a moment and see if there is anyone on here who has either been a pro on them or services them. If so then please DM me as I have a few questions that I can’t find answers online anywhere.

thanks 

A serious gambler can make a few quid by going round emptying them on a Sunday morning after the binge drinkers have been playing them on a night out pretending they know what they are doing.

Aside from that they are machines designed to pay out less than they take in and you have no visibility of how much has come in or out and therefore not really a way of making a profit, in my eyes at least.

Mate of mine services them.

Oddly all the local boozers have banned him from playing them as he knows exactly when they will pay out and used to empty them for fun.

Other than that they are a waste of time.  Another mate stuck 160 quid yes 1 6 0

In one a few weeks back. ****ing madness.

a £1 coin can give you a good indication if it is ready to pay out or not by listening to it when it goes in. If you hear it land then it has fell behind the hopper. The hopper is where the payout coins come from and the coins that fall behind the machine are the profit coins. So if the hopper is full then you have a good chance of winning.

If you want to hear the difference then put in a 5p coin. Only pound coins go in the hopper so all other coins used fall behind so you can hear the noise you are looking for with your £ coins.

Always play with £ coins, if you have a note try and change it for £ coins at the bar as if you are putting money in you may as well be filling the hopper up, more chance of winning. You put in a £10 note you aren't filling the hopper up at all so each spin out of that £10 isn't progressing your chances of winning.

Used to have a key that when you insert into a machine it would show you on the display how much was in the hopper, a handy little tool.

Worst one I had was a machine where I put £10 in and didn't get anything, no nudges, no holds, literally nothing. So I put another £10 in and the same thing happened, not a single thing. At this point it was principle that I would carry on until I got something. It took a total of £28 to finally get on the board and I got game over within 3 spins lol. I walked away.

Thing is though all these little tricks only give you a slight advantage, I think as time has gone on the companies who design the machines have caught wind of all the tricks people use and put counter measures in place. I only play them on the rare occasion now.

• 1 month later...
On 24/05/2018 at 20:38, Manwell Pablo said:

A serious gambler can make a few quid by going round emptying them on a Sunday morning after the binge drinkers have been playing them on a night out pretending they know what they are doing.

Aside from that they are machines designed to pay out less than they take in and you have no visibility of how much has come in or out and therefore not really a way of making a profit, in my eyes at least.

Years ago I knew a few lads who would go round all the pubs and play them on certain days when the machines are emptied. 

The reason company take the profit and fill the paying out slot right back up! This was in the days of £15 and £25 jackpots the 100 quid jackpots are so ****ery these days.

On 25/05/2018 at 08:24, kingcarr21 said:

a £1 coin can give you a good indication if it is ready to pay out or not by listening to it when it goes in. If you hear it land then it has fell behind the hopper. The hopper is where the payout coins come from and the coins that fall behind the machine are the profit coins. So if the hopper is full then you have a good chance of winning.

If you want to hear the difference then put in a 5p coin. Only pound coins go in the hopper so all other coins used fall behind so you can hear the noise you are looking for with your £ coins.

Always play with £ coins, if you have a note try and change it for £ coins at the bar as if you are putting money in you may as well be filling the hopper up, more chance of winning. You put in a £10 note you aren't filling the hopper up at all so each spin out of that £10 isn't progressing your chances of winning.

Used to have a key that when you insert into a machine it would show you on the display how much was in the hopper, a handy little tool.

Worst one I had was a machine where I put £10 in and didn't get anything, no nudges, no holds, literally nothing. So I put another £10 in and the same thing happened, not a single thing. At this point it was principle that I would carry on until I got something. It took a total of £28 to finally get on the board and I got game over within 3 spins lol. I walked away.

Thing is though all these little tricks only give you a slight advantage, I think as time has gone on the companies who design the machines have caught wind of all the tricks people use and put counter measures in place. I only play them on the rare occasion now.

The dropping down the bottom thing worked years ago. With the 100 jackpots it still can take a 100 without hitting anything decent.

On 18/07/2018 at 08:31, tylesta said:

The dropping down the bottom thing worked years ago. With the 100 jackpots it still can take a 100 without hitting anything decent.

That’s what my last paragraph alluded to. Companies aren’t daft now. Glad I stopped playing them now I was just throwing money away