Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Da Costa is good tbf. He links up with my UEL Live Tah really nicely.

He does look good, but he won't get into my first team without a complete reshuffle. I could get Da Costa, my UEL Tah and my UCL Fahrmann all getting strong links to each other, but I really can't see them replacing IF De Gea, TOTY Varane and Futmas Arias lol

With the winter OTWs coming out soon, I just feel as though EA put OTW Promes in Futswap as a clue that we will need OTW cards for the SBC's. Why else would they put him in the Futswap rewards? He isn't even starting for Sevilla this season.

Just now, duk3nuk3m said:

He does look good, but he won't get into my first team without a complete reshuffle. I could get Da Costa, my UEL Tah and my UCL Fahrmann all getting strong links to each other, but I really can't see them replacing IF De Gea, TOTY Varane and Futmas Arias lol

With the winter OTWs coming out soon, I just feel as though EA put OTW Promes in Futswap as a clue that we will need OTW cards for the SBC's. Why else would they put him in the Futswap rewards? He isn't even starting for Sevilla this season.

I had the same problem tbf but tried them out and him and Tah were decent. I’ve also got TOTT Kroos from his SBC who I don’t really use but now he gets links from Da Costa and Tah.

Just now, buzzer_b said:

I had the same problem tbf but tried them out and him and Tah were decent. I’ve also got TOTT Kroos from his SBC who I don’t really use but now he gets links from Da Costa and Tah.

Good point, I use TOTT Kroos at CM or CAM for his finesse shots and passing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

If all the info I've been given is correct. 

Another Flashback Thursday. Same league as Zlatan. I wonder who.... presidential card ?

No news of Ndidi. 

Fans players pick Friday. 

Alfonso Davies today

Spanish players, Javi Martinez, illarimendi, aspas etc - Spanish strong and soft links. 

RTTF Sanchez might be worth a high risk investment then sell at 1800. 

Bayern high rated worth investing.

:)

Do you think that the Bayern players will go up much? They are already expensive with the Reus SBC 

31 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

Do you think that the Bayern players will go up much? They are already expensive with the Reus SBC 

On PS4, I don't think they are inflated at the minute. Thiago (20k), Muller (20k) and Rodriguez (40k) are all among the cheapest prices for their ratings.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

If all the info I've been given is correct. 

Another Flashback Thursday. Same league as Zlatan. I wonder who.... presidential card ?

No news of Ndidi. 

Fans players pick Friday. 

Alfonso Davies today

Spanish players, Javi Martinez, illarimendi, aspas etc - Spanish strong and soft links. 

RTTF Sanchez might be worth a high risk investment then sell at 1800. 

Bayern high rated worth investing.

:)

I was actually playing Javi Martinez and Illaramendi together untili I upgraded them this week with a packed 89 Icon Gattuso and Saúl (bought for 12.5k). I have a few decent Spanish players so I’ll be interested to see what this SBC turns out to be.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Just in case i'm being daft.

We are talking about Wayne Rooney, yeah?

Yes. 

37 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

Who knows, if Alfonso requires bayern players probably.

19 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Rooneys got the MLS SBC card so do we think he'll get the flashback. Would love David Villa instead

From what I've been told it's Rooney.

13 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I was actually playing Javi Martinez and Illaramendi together untili I upgraded them this week with a packed 89 Icon Gattuso and Saúl (bought for 12.5k). I have a few decent Spanish players so I’ll be interested to see what this SBC turns out to be.

Alfonso Alves is the SBC. 

It'll probably require '?x' Bayern Players... 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I'll for sure do the Alphonso Davies SBC. Not often you get a player from Canada you can use lol

Before this comment blows up all over Canadian Twitter...

I'd like to apologize to Junior Hoilett. You're card is also very usable and we are quite proud of you.

PS: Sorry for always referring to you as "Poo-in-yer Toilet.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Anyone done SBC Piatti? is he worth doing?

Not yet, but he'd be my pick from the MLS SBC.

93 stamina and high/medium workrates. Plus five-star skill moves.

If you like dribbling and are good at showing off with your skills, put him on as a left midfielder rather than a winger.

12 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Not yet, but he'd be my pick from the MLS SBC.

93 stamina and high/medium workrates. Plus five-star skill moves.

If you like dribbling and are good at showing off with your skills, put him on as a left midfielder rather than a winger.

12 hours ago, Will1981 said:

He is pretty good used him to do the Martinez objective.

Cheers. Going for that link between Zlatan/Martinez and Gomez/Dybala.