Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Trying to do the premier league sbc half way through next up to do is Cardiff but most of the players I need are all between 8-10 o and can’t bring my self to get them ?

Talk to @Jordan about it! 

I was lucky and actually bought a loaf of Cardiff silver players before the SBC - pretty much the only time ever I’ve been able to be successful in the market, so they only cost me about 3k to complete.

Wolves on the other hand... ???

52 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I have just managed to do Utd cost me about 7 with the players I had already. Didn’t need any one like pogba lukaku etc so worked out ok. Prob just have to hope get players from Cardiff in packs until the price comes down ?

Are you using Futbin to help you? Don’t forget you can play people out of position too 

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Are you using Futbin to help you? Don’t forget you can play people out of position too 

I used it for the original ones like the national mixed ones and use it now and again if I am struggling but at the min I am just checking the transfers through the day see if any one cheap pops up. Down to about 30k now but prob get 200 k for de bruyne so might sell him see if I can finish the prem one. Got foden in the same pack to so can use him.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm sorry, EA - but can somebody please ban Finesse Shots (from outside the box) altogether?

It's not really realistic, is it?

What? 

How is it not realistic? Vast amounts of goals scored from the edge of the area are side footed curling shots, especially from the top corners of the box. 

They need to be toned down and finishing one on one needs to be eased up slightly but not removed all together. 

Timed finishing is shit yeah but that's getting heavily nerfed imminently. 

@Finnegan: Not debating that there aren‘t finesse shots in real life, but they aren‘t that frequent, are they? I‘m just not happy about how often they hit the net in FIFA 19. Yellow and red trajectories from the most dubious of angles...:blink:

I do hope the new update does the trick.

Finesse shots are one of the main reasons that this game is so frustrating. That and lag in the most precarious of situations. And goals against in the 45th or 90th minute. The kick-off glitch. Repetitious, annoying commentary.

To be fair, if everything that happened in the game only happened as often as it does in real life, the game would be dull. 

It's obviously more an arcade sports sim than a hyper realistic one. I don't think that'll ever change.

Almost everyone agrees finesse shots are a bit too strong and finishing in the box a bit too hard but that's why they're patching it (it literally just published on xbox BTW) - it's over the top to say finesse shots should be removed entirely. 

Timed finishing needs to go next version imo. But we'll see. 

The patch changes it so red and yellow timed shots are less accurate than normal shots, if I read the notes correctly. Oh and the green window is smaller so they're harder to land. 

BTW :

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/454621/fifa-title-update-22nd-january

Edited by Finnegan

21 hours ago, Finnegan said:

They've done an SBC Musa lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Just when you thought he'd gone for good. 

It's actually better than the Vardy lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Wish I hadn't read this. Ive now found myself wanting the Musa and emptying my club to buy Saudi league players.

Gonna regret this aren't I. Managed 11 of 16. But with no coins having spent about 200-250k doing the vardy one I am having no joy with the packs. The best pull being Allison I'm having to do 1 at a time and it's all very slow progress now.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Haha 1

I finished La Liga with no problems this morning. I even had enough Villareal players in my squad to complete that without making any transfers or trading in Iborra :) and anything else to get was financed by the silver players I was holding + duplicates from the packs.

What did I get out of it? TOTW Koscielny, Khedira, Gabriel Jesus, and the Aspas player pick--not to mention the realization that I really don't want a La Liga-focused team anymore. Such is life...