Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm not talking about the look or presentation of finesse shots, it's their incredible accuracy that is unrealistic.

Play a few online friendlies and see for yourself. :D

It’s funny, because I notice everything is different—including accuracy, of course—wthan last week. I’m playing a lot of 1-0 and 1-1 games. Finesse shots curled into the top corner used to be automatic, and now they’re spraying all around.

Yet after a lot that, I just scored the Guppy at Chelsea 1999 goal with Pogba around Casillas ? I know the knock on Casillas is that he’s no good vs finesse shots, but I think the gist of what I’m seeing is low finesse = goals, high power/high placement finesse = not so much.

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

It’s funny, because I notice everything is different—including accuracy, of course—wthan last week. I’m playing a lot of 1-0 and 1-1 games. Finesse shots curled into the top corner used to be automatic, and now they’re spraying all around.

Yet after a lot that, I just scored the Guppy at Chelsea 1999 goal with Pogba around Casillas ? I know the knock on Casillas is that he’s no good vs finesse shots, but I think the gist of what I’m seeing is low finesse = goals, high power/high placement finesse = not so much.

I guess you play Fifa on the pc then mate? The patch is yet to drop on console so the WL is 1 final finesse hooorah lol

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I guess you play Fifa on the pc then mate? The patch is yet to drop on console so the WL is 1 final finesse hooorah lol

Haha I play on the PS4! I could have sworn I downloaded an update, but I guess I can now officially say I’m getting old and losing my mind. :(

• Haha 1

This WL lol. So scripted. Never had a run of games like this and that includes in my favour. Lost my first 3 games with some bizarre stuff and then was spanking this guy after 30 mins and he was so much better than the others. It's just so much more noticeable on FUT.

Shame the decent players don't play seasons.

Off topic for most of the conversation on here but I didn't bother buying the game until I picked it up for 20 quid in Jan sales (still a shite game) and I've only played career mode - It's nice not having to buy a single defender in a Leicester career mode.. 3 seasons in and have Chilwell (85), Maguire (85), Benkovic (88) and Ricardo (85)

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

This game... :facepalm:I love to hate it, there's just so much wrong with it.

Finesse shots should be banned altogether. Seriously.

I'm having such a Rage Sunday. Big fan.

Or winning or playing well and it’s nice and smooth, and then next game it’s like your players are in slo mo 

I’m in tatters. I’ve lost my head. Snuck my 11th win in the 80th minute. Jumped up to celebrate forgetting I’ve been sat crossed legged all afternoon and crumpled in a heap on the floor since my legs are both dead. Tatters. Can’t wait to do it all again next weekend. 

But im not playing any games Friday or Saturday next weekend. 2-14 to 11-19 is a monstrous difference. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Reached that point in the year where FUT and the WL have broken me. Everyone has god squads and the sbc cards are just silly. Not loaded it up for over a week and not missing the stress in the slightest.

You mean like this...?

BED619AF-DB00-4FB2-B5E5-B166706E3C48.jpeg

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

You mean like this...?

BED619AF-DB00-4FB2-B5E5-B166706E3C48.jpeg

As good as the forwards are, that wouldn't particularly phase me. 

A god squad doesn't mean a good player for a start but personally it's a powerful defence that bothers me more and that team isn't defensively scary. 

No Varane, Ramos, VVD, FS Gomez, Fabinho, etc. 

Modric is weak, Pique is cripplingly slow, the wingers don't defend, Marcelo is permanently attacking. 

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Trying to do the premier league sbc half way through next up to do is Cardiff but most of the players I need are all between 8-10 o and can’t bring my self to get them ?

I think Cardiff and Wolves were probably the most expensive for me. Like you said crap gold cards going for max price. Had to snipe some of them but I was sniping them for between 5k-8k.

8 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I think Cardiff and Wolves were probably the most expensive for me. Like you said crap gold cards going for max price. Had to snipe some of them but I was sniping them for between 5k-8k.

Yeah I have wolves to do as well and only get one player for them so far. Then it’s utd Man City spurs etc. Going to take a while I reckon unless get lucky with a few packs