Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

23 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Aguero is really good, scored over 200 goals for me but I’m not sure I’d buy him for 1.5 million, I managed to pack him! I’m abit of a Man City fan in the champions league now lol I think an icon has to be next for me, the prices put me off though. I’m looking at replacing De Bruyne but no idea who for. 

Yeah that's the thing the price puts me off, no doubt they'll go far but you'll probably be able to get an icon just as good for that amount.

De bruyne has been great for me, but if I could replace him it would have to be for an icon again lol... talk about end game

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Decided I'm selling RTTF Aurier. Can't stand him playing as a right ****ing winger. 

Why is it that so many  CPU-controlled full-backs on ones team bomb forward and have a terrible time catching up when caught on the counter?

I've seen this so many times.

Are player instructions the only solution? Or else relying on full-backs with just medium attacking workrate?

Edited by MC Prussian

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Why is it that so many  CPU-controlled full-backs on ones team bomb forward and have a terrible time catching up when caught on the counter?

I've seen this so many times.

Are player instructions the only solution? Or else relying on full-backs with just medium attacking workrate?

Not sure mate. Selling Aurier for Walker for half the price. 

Coins can go towards Rooney.

3 hours ago, ketteringscott said:

Best card I have packed this year. Can finish off the stoichkov sbc now

Screenshot_20190122-142445_Companion.jpg

1 hour ago, ketteringscott said:

Finished stoichkov and packed this!! I am on a roll! I really should get back to work now!

Screenshot_20190122-155943_Companion.jpg

Bloody hell Kettering. What packs are you opening?

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Finally a Future Stars card in a pack. Kluivert it is.

Lovely stuff, what's he worth? 

You on Xbox or PS? 

Aaron Wan-Bissaka needs to get the fans vote hes been amazing for me at right back since I switched from using RTTF Aurier. 

18 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Lovely stuff, what's he worth? 

You on Xbox or PS? 

Aaron Wan-Bissaka needs to get the fans vote hes been amazing for me at right back since I switched from using RTTF Aurier. 

I'm on XBOX, Kluivert goes for approx 150k at the minute.

Hoping for Wan-Bissaka, as well. Really keen on some more perfect English links for my Premier League team.

10 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm on XBOX, Kluivert goes for approx 150k at the minute.

Hoping for Wan-Bissaka, as well. Really keen on some more perfect English links for my Premier League team.

Fancy a game? 

So many 'investing guides' being put out for Rooney, can honestly see him not coming out. 

Saying that Ibra was leaked ages ago and has only just come out so he might he delayed. 

19 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Fancy a game? 

So many 'investing guides' being put out for Rooney, can honestly see him not coming out. 

Saying that Ibra was leaked ages ago and has only just come out so he might he delayed. 

I'm usually online towards evenings, may take the day off tomorrow.

What's your gamertag?

The new TOTW looks really nice, Mbappé, Cavani, Callejon all good additions.

And again, EA Sports have shot themselves in the foot with the Caligiuri Bundesliga SBC card. The newest IF is pretty much on par. :D

Edited by MC Prussian

Callejon and Muriel for my Gold 3 player picks and nothing in the packs. Sometimes it makes you wonder is it really worth the grind.

It would be nice to actually get a player pick that would be useful to use in my squad. Bar Alisson, who I got from my first ever player pick this Fifa, I’ve not been able to use anyone.

Got Sommer and Koscielny from Gold 3 player picks. Not going to use them but decently high rated to rinse through SBCs.

From my packs, I got IF Koscielny (again!) and Future Star Havertz who goes for nearly 500k! Perfect link to UEL Tah so I can't decide whether or not to sell him.

Does anyone here use 5221? Thinking of trying out something like this, but the midfield looks a bit too attacking and lightweight.

The FIFA exile has been going well lads... until this morning.

I’d played a few games before getting rid of the game at the end of last week so got a couple of packs (25k and 15k) this morning. Opened them up on the web app and get Bale and Ter Stegan!

They’re trying to reel me back in lol 

2 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Got Sommer and Koscielny from Gold 3 player picks. Not going to use them but decently high rated to rinse through SBCs.

From my packs, I got IF Koscielny (again!) and Future Star Havertz who goes for nearly 500k! Perfect link to UEL Tah so I can't decide whether or not to sell him.

Does anyone here use 5221? Thinking of trying out something like this, but the midfield looks a bit too attacking and lightweight.

Got sommer as well which was used as the final piece of the jigsaw for the Shevchenko sbc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I want Trent but 400+K for a right back is very expensive especially being a non icon. 

I've got Trent playing in this team. He is very good and gives nice links but having my most expensive player as my RB is probably a bit excessive!

IMG_3666.jpg

• Like 1