Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

AwB is leading the fans pick currently so he should be an SBC for you to complete that side. I can't see him being expensive. 

He just doesn’t look that great imo, and to think he’ll probably cost 3x the amount of nif Walker makes him a no go for me

Edited by dbtcity

5 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

This is where I got to last night, would like a prem left back but I’m going to stick with Mendy for now. Just a right back now? Looking at RTTF Aurier or Walker until I can afford future star TAA. 

44FE982B-7D90-435D-AFDF-2D11FBC63FA2.jpeg

Walker and if Robertson and you’re set mate! Walker’s nif is 1 of the best RB’s in the game and Robertson is simply superb! I did the Alonso rttf sbc a whole back and it was always a toss up between the 2... until I got an icon cb and completed the Scottish league sbc to get Tierney! He really is superb... all that being said that Mendy on 7 chem will probably still be 1 of the best LBs in the game so I’d just stick with him!

you’ll have to let me know if you feel Gomez is an upgrade inn Varane as that’s the 1 move I’m contemplating 

Edited by dbtcity

23 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Walker and if Robertson and you’re set mate! Walker’s nif is 1 of the best RB’s in the game and Robertson is simply superb! I did the Alonso rttf sbc a whole back and it was always a toss up between the 2... until I got an icon cb and completed the Scottish league sbc to get Tierney! He really is superb... all that being said that Mendy on 7 chem will probably still be 1 of the best LBs in the game so I’d just stick with him!

you’ll have to let me know if you feel Gomez is an upgrade inn Varane as that’s the 1 move I’m contemplating 

I think I’m going to get Walker, I liked him when I had him before. 

Ive only played with Gomez for three games so it’s hard to tell yet but he seems similar to Varane, if you can afford it I’d go for it. His SBC expires today though. 

1 hour ago, Brooksy said:

First impressions of Rooney? Looking forward to trying him out with Zlatan and Martinez later

Looks a very good card, laughable how he only has 74 stamina though. He was box to box only just recently he tracked that player back to the half way line to put in that cross for DC United to win a game in the 94th or what ever minute it was. 

It is EA were talking about though lol

Secured this goddamn Weekly Objective FUT Swap card at the very last minute. Three wins in the past hour done the trick.

I still can't believe I pulled that one off - after all the anger and disappointment trying to get there early during the week, now this?

:sweating:

Started off badly today, getting 1 win from my first 4 games so I've made a few drastic changes to my team lol

Sold a few players in my club to buy TIF Werner, Mbappe and TIF Lala. I switch in-game to 4231 with Baresi pushing up to CDM because of his lack of height and, with an Engine, he's fantastic. Won my last 2 matches comfortably :D

Screenshot_20190125-210225_Companion.jpg

Edited by duk3nuk3m
  • Like 1

Inform - Yes

French - YES

CB - Oh, okay :(

twice before that totw sbc came out. 

any difference between Kante and Pogba normal to informs please? 

the tournament currently in Romanina, the average team cost 32 million in game coins, to put that into context thats roughly £27,000 in Fifa Points if you was to do it from scratch without rewards. 

Edited by Ashley

Speaking of Pogba normal... I just woke up in the middle of the night and did the Werder Bremen SBC for peanuts and got Pogba in my Prime Electrum pack.

Less than 12 hours earlier, I did the tradeable TOTW SBC and got Andy Cook.B3D65D42-985C-4494-8869-2C922193C7A1.thumb.jpeg.cf70435da833ae1117e715c32e4b891f.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Just quit 3 games in a row lol getting so bored of just conceding finesse goals and when I can’t catch Zlatan when he’s through but they have no problem catching Salah and Hazard, realistic. 

Same here. :D Can't stand getting matched up with people relying on Ibrahimovic up front.

Finesse shots from outside the box are so overpowered in this game, render so many matches absolutely unrealistic.

Frustrating.

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Same here. :D Can't stand getting matched up with people relying on Ibrahimovic up front.

Finesse shots from outside the box are so overpowered in this game, render so many matches absolutely unrealistic.

Frustrating.

I’ve noticed the opposite, that finesse shots really do feel and look more difficult since the patch.

24 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I’ve noticed the opposite, that finesse shots really do feel and look more difficult since the patch.

I'm not talking about the look or presentation of finesse shots, it's their incredible accuracy that is unrealistic.

Play a few online friendlies and see for yourself. :D