Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Big ups to TOTW Tim Melia... you'd think packing a TOTW card but having it be an 81 GK from MLS would be like kissing your sister, but that card played its part to get me both the 91 Futties Alessandrini and the 89 Flashback Vidal. Team player.

Edited by Jordan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Completed the Ronaldinho Sbc... such a fun card to use! I'm not the best skill player but he makes it surprisingly easy!

Now too start on R9 :D

I remember using prime Dinho on Fifa 18 and yeah, it always felt like he was skillin'. I don't know if it's his movement or the hair lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Guys what is the best card you've pulled from a pack? I ask cos I randomly just got ovr 98 Champions League Ronaldo from a weekly challenge reward pack... ? In all my years playing Fifa the highest I've ever got was around the 85 mark lol?

I've had a couple Icons in 19. baby Gattuso and middle Ballack. That was when I was buying packs. Out of rewards and SBCs I haven't really had much that's worth mentioning.

I managed to qualify for WL. Been awhile since I've done one. Takes some time to get 2000 points when you only get 30 per win in D8 lol

13 hours ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Guys what is the best card you've pulled from a pack? I ask cos I randomly just got ovr 98 Champions League Ronaldo from a weekly challenge reward pack... ? In all my years playing Fifa the highest I've ever got was around the 85 mark lol?

Awesome mate congrats!

My best pull has been tots Benzema, sold him for 1.5mil

15 hours ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Underwhelming for me, packed a 90 CL road to final Aurier recently.

Also 89 busquets and untradeable augero and David Silva standard cards not paid for 1 pack this version. But I have probably opened enough of the season.

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Weekly Objectives look tasty. Now EA have come round to spoil us all, shame it's so late.

I don’t mind the ones where you have to score or assist it’s when you have to win and score or assist makes it long winded. 

9 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Weekly Objectives look tasty. Now EA have come round to spoil us all, shame it's so late.

I don't really fancy them TBH and Richarlison is overpriced IMO.

Spoil us? I also play NBA2K19 My Team(BUT if it was by EA lol).

They have been releasing packs with guaranteed best and highest rated players in the game for the last month.

It's on a similar life cycle as Fifa, so only just over a month before the new game. 

Sure it's destroyed the marketplace in the game, but it gives everyone a chance to use the best players.

They also have codes weekly that give you great cards and in-game currency.

As much as I love Fifa(you don't often hear me complain about it), EA still try to squeeze every last drop out of us before all of it gets tossed aside for the next game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Didn't rate him. When i did the swap deals. Still regret not taking the the fut b'day walker CB.

Cheers. Might bin him off into one of the icon sbc just for the pack even tho that will no doubt be garbage ?

11 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Awesome mate congrats!

My best pull has been tots Benzema, sold him for 1.5mil

Nice, unfortunately the Ronaldo is untradeable, shame as he goes for like 3.3 mil lol - but tbh it's just so fun using him, this is the first Fifa where my squad is basically a FUT draft team ? 

For the swap deals, is anyone planning on getting the mid icon pack? I'm not sure how good mid icons are, as I've never had a single one