Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Airtricity players all selling for 3K plus. Bronze packs might be worth a gamble.

Bought 1 then decided to go down this route, packed 1 after about 5 packs and decided to carry on going until I’d spent about 5k... only went and packed a Cardiff keeper! Cheeky 10k in the bank lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Bought 1 then decided to go down this route, packed 1 after about 5 packs and decided to carry on going until I’d spent about 5k... only went and packed a Cardiff keeper! Cheeky 10k in the bank lol 

I went at it for a couple of hours, until I realized I was gaining that much lol

I do now have a tonne of bronze player fitness cards :P

Sold all the bronze squad fitness ones i got, as they go for 1K.

19 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Kluivert is a bastard to play against, one striker who I hate seeing. Just wins everything in the air and seems to be in the right attacking position all the time. 

Thanks, gonna push for him I think. I used  a few high rated cards for David Luiz, but he’s also mad, so not too sad on using them for him. Hoping my 89 Lineker sells. Not hopeful I’ll get 320 for him ?

18 hours ago, Md9 said:

Kondogbia road to final card Clyne otw and benzema road to the Final from the flashback Luiz so not to bad 

Nice return. I got Romagnoli as my best pull! ?

18 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

So many great choices. By means of subtraction...

... probably not Meunier

... probably not Boateng, either

... probably not Wass

... probably not Rashford

So, that leaves Davinson Sanchez or Promes.

I’m going for Wass and Promes for low stress and dumping into the Kluivert SBC. None of the picks get into my team now. 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Thanks, gonna push for him I think. I used  a few high rated cards for David Luiz, but he’s also mad, so not too sad on using them for him. Hoping my 89 Lineker sells. Not hopeful I’ll get 320 for him ?

Nice return. I got Romagnoli as my best pull! ?

I’m going for Wass and Promes for low stress and dumping into the Kluivert SBC. None of the picks get into my team now. 

I want that Rashford card but fifa will officially be dead when you finally get him so I don’t think it’s worth the stress

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Got up to 4 swappies and grabbed Promes. Card looks filthy and it's the type of player I like using. 

Worth doing? I'm kind of bored with the game so was just going to get the icon and not bother getting the other 4 lol

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Worth doing? I'm kind of bored with the game so was just going to get the icon and not bother getting the other 4 lol

For 4, totally worth it.

Was able to slip him in to my PL side on full chem(added Tagliafico for 23K):

20190706_220159.jpg

I got Wass and Danilo last night and they’ll be SBC fodder but getting the assists is PITA on Rivals (D4 now) as people take it so seriously. Need to not only do the Brazilian but also the french. Coman and Promes will be SBC too. 

Edited by HoustonFox

Atrocious weekend league for me. I just tried to play through stubbornly instead of making good tweaks to my team and it took me 25 games to get to 11 wins. I then started to try for 14 on Sunday but my WiFi died in the 70’ (which has never happened to me before!) when I was up 1-0, I got credited with a loss for the game. I decided then and there I had enough FUT Champions for the weekend.

• Sad 1

Wtf. Just played a game in div 6.

10 icons. Yes 10 in his starting 11.

Basically he had a serieA super team

Nesta, cannavaro, zanetti

Veron, rui Costa, baggio, Zola, del piero, vieri, gattuso and inzaghi on the bench 

Went 2 down went 3-2 up unfortunately couldn't hang on drew 3-3

Edited by Bayfox

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Wtf. Just played a game in div 6.

10 icons. Yes 10 in his starting 11.

Basically he had a serieA super team

Nesta, cannavaro, zanetti

Veron, rui Costa, baggio, Zola, del piero, vieri, gattuso and inzaghi on the bench 

Went 2 down went 3-2 up unfortunately couldn't hang on drew 3-3

To be honest I'm not surprised, rewards were great this year tbf it was easier to get good squads, especially in the current market.