Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Literally cannot win a rivals match at the minute. Lost 7 in a row to some utter shit. Always take the lead and then crumble.

I hate Rivals but play it every week. I went from Division 3 to 5 and it’s even harder in Division 5 than 3. Literally coming up against god squads near enough every game. I’m guessing people relegate themselves because some of the teams I’ve come up against are ridiculous.

So rewards I packed Kramaric and Tarkowski which isn’t too shabby. I’ll use Tarkowski to see if he’s any use for my PL side.

With the packs I got IF Donnaruma and Aubameyang so over 300k profit there if I decide to sell Auba but I’ll try him out first.

Took the coins from Rival Division 5 Rank 1 which was 58k and now the bank balance sits nicely at 120k.

Got some crap IF’s sitting around the club also so it’s looking good for FUTMAS.

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Not alot to be honest. I don't really understand it all lol

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Finns explain dynamic tactics...

Ah its dead simple when you realise lads. I was confused at first but basically instead of the default ultra defensive, defensive, balanced, attacking and ultra attacking you can basically set up five different tactics to swap between during the match. 

On xbox you press left trigger I think on the custom tactics screen to change your different modes. Then cycle through them in game with the d pad. 

Chemistry doesn't effect it. So you can use it to swap players round in the match too which is why nobody presses start at kick off anymore. 

My default is 41212 very balanced but my defensive for example is a 4231 possession tactics very narrow that is superb for closing out games I'm winning. I just go and frustrate the opposition with little passing moves in their half. Life saver in WL. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Ah its dead simple when you realise lads. I was confused at first but basically instead of the default ultra defensive, defensive, balanced, attacking and ultra attacking you can basically set up five different tactics to swap between during the match. 

On xbox you press left trigger I think on the custom tactics screen to change your different modes. Then cycle through them in game with the d pad. 

Chemistry doesn't effect it. So you can use it to swap players round in the match too which is why nobody presses start at kick off anymore. 

My default is 41212 very balanced but my defensive for example is a 4231 possession tactics very narrow that is superb for closing out games I'm winning. I just go and frustrate the opposition with little passing moves in their half. Life saver in WL. 

So basically you edit you’re five tactic/formation settings for the defensive/offensive styles, meaning you can use different formations for you’re required needs?

If this is the case then I already know about it but it’s just long to sort it out.

52 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

So basically you edit you’re five tactic/formation settings for the defensive/offensive styles, meaning you can use different formations for you’re required needs?

If this is the case then I already know about it but it’s just long to sort it out.

Yeah but you don't actually have to make them defensive or offensive or whatever, you can use them just to change shape if you want.

I have one defensive one and one offensive one, the others I have are balanced just different shapes to counter different formations. 

433, 4231 and my 41212 default. 

• Like 1

I give up, my pack luck this year is absolute garbage.

Just opened 22 packs, including 2 rare player packs, 6 mega packs, 6 gold premium players, 2 prime, rest jumbo premium gold... my best player you may ask? Untradeable allison... no one else above 84

Sad times :(

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Absolutely pointless playing when it has just opened. Three 89 teams in a row. Lost all 3 

Unless you truly are a morning person, I‘d strongly advise against playing this early on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, anyway.

Edited by MC Prussian

36 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Unless you truly are a morning person, I‘d strongly advise playing this early on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, anyway.

Managed to pull it back to 2/3. Thought I'd play a few after finishing nights. Clearly all the pros are sat itching to get their games played.

On 13/12/2018 at 07:34, MC Prussian said:

Big fan of 4-1-2-1-2. Have been ever since.

This is/was my second string for the PAROLOO Weekly Objective - I also have Perin, Immobile, Bonucci, IF Romagnoli and Insigne on the bench (or resting for fitness purposes):

B13061BF-22DF-4C89-9387-A84B96855144.thumb.jpeg.9dadccdcf5855243175d313aa697363b.jpeg

Also converted Bonaventura from CM to CAM.

Yeah 4-1-2-1-2 or the narrow version are the way to go I reckon.

Won my second game last night to seal it. Thank fvck. Took 15 games overall I think.

The amount of icon teams in division 5 is ridiculous. 

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

POTM Reus out in 7 minutes lads.

Impossible, that would be excessive.

Plus, I don't know how to handle yet another Reus as the Bundesliga POTM already. It's been only a few weeks since his first card! :D

EDIT: Fück it:

DuYiDljXgAA8cKy?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by MC Prussian