Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I'm never really sure if I consider this good or awful pack luck. For the second year running I've pulled Aguero out of a two play pack, completely untradeable. 

This year from a UCL one. That's a near 400k card. For more or less free. 

But I don't play Prem teams, don't really want him and can't cash in. lol

Super sub.

8 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Super sub.

I'll probably chuck him in a team on 8 chem somewhere, give him a go linked to Dybala maybe. 

I'm happy with my front three atm though so dunno. 

Last year I chucked him in the SBC for prime Larsson. 

Edited by Finnegan

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'll probably chuck him in a team on 8 chem somewhere, give him a go linked to Dybala maybe. 

He’s the best striker for the Prem so even on 8 chemistry he would be very useful, especially bringing him on as a sub.

34 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Front 2 with Icardi and Dybala in cam? I've completely changed my opinion on Icardi this year after getting his 88 IF, absolute monster in front of goal.

2 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Front 2 with Icardi and Dybala in cam? I've completely changed my opinion on Icardi this year after getting his 88 IF, absolute monster in front of goal.

I've got FB Pato, IF Mertens and Dybala atm so I really don't particularly need Aguero anywhere. 

I know he's not bad but he's not particularly strong enough for hold up play and not particularly quick enough to get in behind. Plus his passing is average so he's not going to outperform Mertens as a false nine. 

His finishing is obviously superb, like icon level, but I'm not struggling to score with what I have. 

32 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've got FB Pato, IF Mertens and Dybala atm so I really don't particularly need Aguero anywhere. 

I know he's not bad but he's not particularly strong enough for hold up play and not particularly quick enough to get in behind. Plus his passing is average so he's not going to outperform Mertens as a false nine. 

His finishing is obviously superb, like icon level, but I'm not struggling to score with what I have. 

IF Mertens is the best player I’ve used in the game so far. I ended up selling mine as I packed his regular card as an untradeable and even thats a quality card

17 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

IF Mertens is the best player I’ve used in the game so far. I ended up selling mine as I packed his regular card as an untradeable and even thats a quality card

The IF is absolutely pointless tbf, it's just +1 stats. I just bought it for the dynamic card as I've got coins burning a hole in my pocket. 

I'm at that stage where I've got enough coins that I can't really improve my team without millions. 

So I'm just chucking the odd few hundred k here and there on unnecessary in forms and special upgrades haha. I just bought Renato Sanches RTTF card for a laugh to squeeze in to my midfield on 8 chem because he should be a monster when he's upped to 84.

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The IF is absolutely pointless tbf, it's just +1 stats. I just bought it for the dynamic card as I've got coins burning a hole in my pocket. 

I'm at that stage where I've got enough coins that I can't really improve my team without millions. 

So I'm just chucking the odd few hundred k here and there on unnecessary in forms and special upgrades haha. I just bought Renato Sanches RTTF card for a laugh to squeeze in to my midfield on 8 chem because he should be a monster when he's upped to 84.

When do the RTTF cards get updated?

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Why will he be upped to 84? He's only 81 currently isn't he?

Got Ghoulam as my single player pick. Actually looks useable, if and when I go back to Serie A. 

For anyone using Bundesliga ( @HoustonFox ), Delaneys IF seems really good. I slapped anchor on him and have him as a CDM. Cheap too!

edit: I dont know how to link people, Im a noob :blush:

Edited by spacemunky

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Quest for Parolo? Good luck with the grind. I know how testing it can be.

Same here. I found getting Parolo more stressful than the weekend league.

Thought I'd be alright as I've got some decent Serie A players (IF Koulibaly, FB Boateng, IF Pjanic etc) but I really struggled.

My saving grace for an Serie A side was IF Belotti. He is an absolute machine.